or Connect

Posts by Therendition

I believe this question was asked and answered a few pages back.
Do these fit like a US 9 or 8?  I've read that they run large so you should size down, but I'm not positive.
Brand new with tags Baracuta G9 slim-fit harrington, size 36 in khaki.  Awesome jacket, just a little too big for me.  Retails at $275, get it here for $200 shipped.  PM me with any questions.
Surprisingly, I actually like the color of the pants he's wearing.  Not sure if I could pull them off, but they look good on him.
  Not positive, but to me it looks like a belted Mackintosh.  
  No kidding.  It's definitely too much.
New without tags Barbour Bourne camo jacket in size Large.  Retails for $399, get it here for $250 shipped.  PM me with any questions.
Crockett & Jones Coniston dark tan scotch grain cap-toe boots on the 325 last.  Size is US 8.5D or UK 7.5E.  Retail price is $548, get them here for $400 shipped.  PM me with any questions.
Alden color #8 Horween shell cordovan leisure hand sewn moccasins in size 8D on the Van last.  Retail price is $619.00, get them here for $350.00 shipped.  As you can see, the right shoe has been through it, but there's definitely still plenty of life left in these.  And if you know anything about shell cordovan, you know this is a great price.  PM me with any questions.
Hey guy, need to close your classified!