or Connect

Posts by Therendition

As a whole, I agree.  They're mostly basics across the board (e.g. boring).
  P2P measurement?
  I would try the Allen Edmonds Appreciation thread.  You'd probably get an accurate answer quick there.
Sold.
Katie Holms is much better looking that Maggie Gyllenhaal.  Also, why didn't Maggie play the role the way Katie did, since IT WAS THE SAME ROLE?!
  Understandable.  However, as I'm sure you've read here before, quality > quantity.   Secondly, if you're looking for a more casual shape, a blucher/derby is infinitely more casual than balmoral/oxford (which is the style you have pictured).   If you're not as concerned with quality of construction, then you could probably find those shoes, or some very similar, at Urban Outfitters.   EDIT:  These are pretty close.  Just missing some light burnishing and laces.
Ha ha, thanks.  Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying.  True to size.
  I actually just emailed Denim Therapy in NYC about this very thing.  For $40, they're slim and shorten (if need be) the sleeves on your denim jacket.  If you can't come into the store, you can ship the jacket to them.  They do, however, ask for precise measurements and that you pin the jacket to your desired fit.  You can email info@denimtherapy.com for further information.
  Those look pretty bad, in my opinion.  If you can afford to, or even if you can't, you should splurge on a pair of Alden shoes.  No, they're not cheap, but they'll last a long time (10+ years) if you take care of them.
  Sorry to hear that.  Do you have measurements?