or Connect

Posts by Mansfield

LEATHER The leather jacket was purchased from Hostem in London, and has lived in the garment bag in my closet since..Tags still attached. It is from the F/W 2011 LIMO Collection Size Medium/48. Asking $1300 DENIM The Detroit's are COLOR : DUST / HOGWASH / BLACK The Berlin Doesn't have a color name, but its a dirty vintage looking wash. All are size, 28/29. [SEE PICTURES] They have been worn rarely, and never washed, only dry-cleaned. The newest pair, the 'Dust' colored...
Better pictures ~
Rick Owens Zip-up boots in black suede size 42.. From the Spring 2010 Collection- Worn twice.. No noticeable tread wear. Purchased from Oki-ni.com. $600 shipped in the US- Comes with R.O oversized shoe bag. Email alexanderdalt@gmail.com or PM.
F/S- Dita Grand-Master II's and Super Genius frame Grandmaster- tortoise with sun-lens.[worn twice] 250 USD Super-genius- tortoise with prescription.[worn often but in good shape] 200 USD Please Email Alexanderdalt@gmail.com For photos! [please email instead of PM]
F/S- Dita Grand-Master II's and Super Genius frame Grandmaster- tortoise with sun-lens.[worn twice] 250 USD Super-genius- tortoise with prescription.[worn often but in good shape] 200 USD Please Email Alexanderdalt@gmail.com For photos! [please email instead of PM]
I have a pair of dita grand master two sunglasses with a rose gradient lens, I intended to remove the sun lens and put in my prescription, never got around to it. brand new w. box $250 pictures available. alexanderdalt@gmail.com (I also have a pair of super genius optical frames in tortoise that i may be willing to part with.)$200
I have a pair of Dita Grand Master 2s in Tortise. I have put them on maybe twice.. wanted to put my prescription in them but never got around two it. original case and glasses for 300 USD. Email Alexanderdalt@gmail.com with any questions!
tattoos- not a fashion statement.
imperial duke-black AA - tee light pink vans black black slip-on'. generic beanie versace frames.
imperial duke-black AA - tee light pink vans black black slip-on'. generic beanie versace frames. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...nt=Photo43.jpg