or Connect

Posts by zachthais

Hi,   I just recently bought my first suit, a Black Fleece Navy suit from Gilt that retails at $1900 for $600. I've read all the opinions about Black Fleece's styling and the narrow lapels, so spare me.   I was just hoping someone could fill me in on what the Black Fleece suits that retailed for $1900 are made of. I know that last season's $1600 suits were Super 150's and Fully Canvassed, and I know that Black Fleece's first line was the best in terms of quality,...
Brooks Brothers Black Fleece "Classic Suit" In Navy   http://cgi.ebay.com/Brooks-Brothers-Black-Fleece-Navy-Suit-BB0-36-38-NWT-/110720663157?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item19c7773e75#ht_500wt_1413   Offers accepted. Free Shipping to SF members.
Allen Edmonds Sanfords in Walnut   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110718603678&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1413
How can I sell something on this site? Can't seem to find the "List Item" option anywhere in the B/S section...
Who cares if its fully canvassed? Obviously it wouldn't be. Personally, I like most Boss suits. Its still going to last you a couple of years. I have friends who have maintained their Boss suits for well over five years, including my father. Do you like how it looks and fits? If you do, then that's all that matters, unless you're somebody who isn't going to buy a ton of suits over your lifetime and will need this 400 dollars to last your a good 10 years. Then, I would...
Plan to today, actually. Ironically received an email from Mr. Mashburn moments after I asked here.
Anybody know how wide the lapels are on the Benjamin? I'm very skinny and wide lapels just look wrong on me. The BB Fitzgerald was barely slim enough : /
Any chance you remember the price points on any of those suits? I really dig Mashburn's style and in my personal experience, he's a great guy. Unfortunately, I'm all the way here in CA so I haven't been able to find any of his suits anywhere.  
Where are you located? I really dig Belvest, and that sounds like a hell of a deal.
USD