or Connect

Posts by dshack

Do you keep the gore-tex and capilene confined to outdoors pursuits, or do you find yourself working your techy pieces into your outfits?
Looking to find Japanese denim as cheap as possible, in a classy dark blue. I've got around a 26-27 waist.
Has anyone tried the Oakley aviator-style glasses. The polarized titanium crosshairs have a great tint, are light and durable as hell for wireframes, and look pretty classy.
I've tried doing a search for this, but so far it hasn't yielded me any results. I'm a short-limbed short man (5'4", 27" inseam), but I have a fairly normal torso/upper body (15" neck, 36" chest). This makes almost every RTW shirt out there hang way too long, even when the shoulders and torso are fine. At this point, American Apparel is the only company I've found whose men's small is the right length for me. Even most extra-small men's button-downs hang too long to...
I do circuits, ie bench-pullup-leg raise, then incline bench-row-squat. The guy at the gym told me today that if I work my whole body each workout, I'll burn more calories, but by not letting each muscle group rest, I'm preventing myself from building strength and mass. QUOTE: 4 x 10 Bench Press 4 x 10 Dumbbell Bench Press 4 x 10 Incline Bench Press 4 x 10 Dumbbell Incline Bench Press 4 x 10 Decline Bench Press 4 x 10 Decline Dumbbell Bench Press 4 x 10 Wide...
It seems like I'm making pretty good progress in defining my body- I've gone from skinny arms and a bit of a stomach to emerging muscles and a four-pack riding on a small paunch. Right now I want to maintain body weight or even lose 5 pounds, but keep muscle mass and power. I see a lot of people talk about working only one or one-two muscle groups per workout day. How many exercises do you do on these days? I'm used to hitting the three times a week, and my routine goes...
Must have been sleepy, I meant to mention the relevant measurements. 15" neck/ 30.5" sleeves.
I'm short (5'4", trying to bring my chest from a 35 to a 36, 27" waist), and am trying to put together a collection of dress shirts. I do a lot of shopping at thrift stores, and a question came to mind. Is it a good plan to find designer shirts that fit in the neck and chest, and get them all tailored to me? Are there other measurements I should check for? Anyone in a size similar to me tried this? Unless there's some short men's outlet I'm missing, the other options...