or Connect

Posts by dshack

I'm 5'3", 125lb. I would probably recommend someone be 5'6"-5'8" and at least 140lb for this to work, though the height probably matters more. You can tell by the measurements that it's not a normal small.
10.5....I think. Where do I measure from?
Bought them, too big, about to return to the store. $200 shipped takes them. They're black cherry featherstone.
Sorry...spazzed. Tagged size small, really more like a medium.
Pics:
Pants can probably be let out at least 2". They have a 1.5" cuff that's doubled over, so theoretically 3", but I'm saying 2 to leave wiggle room. Sleeves...not much.
Bought from scb. A little big for my small frame. Great materials/workmanship. Same bag as this one, but turned on its side. $85
By Marc New York. NWOT. 75/25 wool blend. Way too big for me. Pit-to-pit: 22" Shoulders: 18" Sleeve: 25" BOC to hem: 33 $60 shipped
Like new condition, size 34/36S suit in grayish blue Vitale Barberis cloth with chalk stripes. HK made to measure. Never worn, too small. Full canvass, pick-stitched lapels, dual vents, working cuffs, fantastic flannel fabric. Bought from Benjamin831, pants were too tight for my stout northern european legs. Amazing suit- if it fit, I'd be wearing it everywhere. $250 Jacket: Shoulders (Seam to Seam): 16" Length (BoC): 26.25" Sleeve: 23.75" Chest:...
Does anyone know whether sterlingwear cuts their coats particularly different for children or women than they do for men? I'm 5'3", 125lb, 36 chest, 28" waist, and really short arms. I'd probably have to shorten the sleeves on a men's 34S, but might be able to wear a women's 10 or boy's large without alterations.