or Connect

Posts by justtagetby

The waist button on my FW13 crash jeans popped off today. It was my first time wearing these since I started working out again so they were pretty tight when I put them on. Is there any way to get this repaired while keeping the original button? I know these denim tack buttons are very difficult to remove once they've been used...  
 They should fit you perfectly. The Cast Graphites will have a longer inseam and more of a taper from the knees down, but the waist and thighs on my size 27's fit the same as my 27 APC Petit New Standards. Awesome jeans to own and it looks like you got a great deal...
A.P.C. Suede Desert Boots in Brown Size: 42 Retail: $370 Worn twice and stored with cedar shoe trees, original box and dust bag are included   Note that these boots run a half size small. Besides the dirt on the crepe sole (impossible to avoid when wearing outdoors), these boots are in excellent condition. They were originally purchased from Mr. Porter a couple years ago.   These boots will be doubled boxed and shipped via Fedex or UPS. I try to ship all items the...
Allen Edmonds Walnut Strand Cap-toe Oxfords Size: 9D Retail: $385 Excellent condition with no flaws, worn for only about 2 hours total, original box and dust bags are included   Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.   All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. No trades.   Email: franktrieu@hotmail.com
Does anyone have a pair of black raws in size 28 from previous years for sale? I just bought a pair from FW15 and they fit noticeably bigger than my 2013 and 2014 pairs. It's crazy how a couple of centimeters make that much of a difference when you put them on...
Speaking of cropped johdpurs, I just bought the suede AW13 pair and and they fit pretty well for the most part, but there's some slight heel slippage and dead space in the toes. It's not too bad if I strap them to the last hole, but I feel like this might disrupt the overall shape of the shoes. Will the heel slippage go away after I break them in? I wish they were a half size smaller, but they fit perfect with a thin insole inserted so I might go that route too.   Can...
This is a fake tag unfortunately. The texture and font are off.
Can I get a legit check on this teddy?   Were there two versions made for SS15—one with silver buttons and one with black buttons?    
Retail: $185 Color: Indigo Selvedge Condition: Brand new, without tags. The inseam was professionally hemmed to 30" at Nordstrom.   Measurements: Waist: 17" Inseam (altered): 30" Front Rise: 10.5 Back Rise: 14" Thigh: 12" Knee: 9" Leg Opening: 8"   All sales final, accepting reasonable offers!
Ordered a size 27 and a 28 of the Cast Coast jeans to see which fits better. Interestingly enough, I got both pairs and there is a noticeable difference between the washes. The pair on the left is a 28 and the one on the right is a 27. I like the wash on the size 28, but I'll keep the 27 because they fit better. What do you guys think?