or Connect

Posts by Jill

Quote: Originally Posted by The Contrarian Need a shoehorn for the other foot? No. I don't. However, any former customer who would like to see proof that you are just being contrary, I will be happy to provide it to them privately.
Quote: Originally Posted by VKK3450 ... unload them at 50% off a raised price... Not true. The price was previously $165, which is among the lowest on the market for 7-fold ties. Quote: Originally Posted by VKK3450 ]...So you were receiving the emails with many requests of old satisfied customers, but not of the customers you ripped off? As implausible as it may sound, that is absolutely true. The CarloFranco...
I never said that "everything should be fine", JB. Audrey joined the military without even telling us. It took two months to even figure out where she was and where we could go to get our inventory back from her. I don't recall your ever being a customer. So I don't expect you to believe me or attest to my credibility. I have said quite clearly that despite the fact that our workers seriously dropped the ball, I still take full responsibility for trying to fix things....
As on AAAC, I will not try to explain everything to everyone because 1) it would not be productive and 2) it would stir up more drama than is necessary and 3) those of you who love drama would not believe it anyway.. I am, of course, inclined to want to defend every accusation - especially those that are false. But that's not why I am here. I do not seek to build any new business. I'm merely trying to clean up what I now see is old business. I shall be happy to...
White jeans were somewhat popular (in the US anyway) in the 80s, just after the white-ish painters pants went out (late 70s). The European/patrician affinity for the white jean is probably derived from the fact that all polo players, worldwide, have always worn white jeans or white jodhpurs throughout history. It is the required "uniform" of polo players. (We would actually get fined in our club for wearing anything other than white!) In many circles, polo is...
As I recall, the Brioni store is just a block or two from The St. Regis. Enjoy!
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman ! That's pretty poor. It's just...poor. Can you just rip it off that easily? I think Chuck reported a similar occurence with Jill's S. It's the only thing the Growler has on the Leaper. No, actually, a "road hazard" of some sort flew up off the road and knocked it off. But since it scratched the hood on the way off, it was $900!!! ARghhh. We enjoy the S-Type for comfort. But the X-Type they give...
Steve~ Not sure why your order didn't go through. I've not heard of any other issues like this. But in any case, here's the link again to make it easy. I believe that all material costs have now been covered so any additional sales henceforth will go straight to the support of this great forum!!
...but this thread reminds me of a funny story I heard Walter Williams tell. He got his wife a pair of golf shoes for Christmas so she could more safely wash his car when it was freezing outside! Quote: Otherwise, you may be stuck running down to the gas station for a box of snacks and a windshield wiper when all the stores are closed. LOL!!
Ditto Bobby Jones. They may look a little more Country Club than Night Club, but at $135+, they are definitely among the best out there. I guess it just depends on which of the "ladies" you're seeking to attract! Very nice mercerized cotton, which maintains its sheen through multiple washings/dryings. These are about the only polo/golf shirt my dad will wear, so I've seen them survive the many careless washings of housekeepers...