or Connect

Posts by tkm225

sent you pm
Yeah you can just compare the measurement of the chinos from SS13 and FW13.
According to their website, waist got bigger than the ones from SS13.
I really don't like how they change the fit of westpoint twill chino every season...
*BRAND: Wings+Horns   *STYLE NAME: Super Westpoint Twill 5-pocket Pant (2012 F/W)   *COLOR: Black   *MEASUREMENT (Size: SMALL) - Waist: 40.5cm - Hip Width: 50cm - Thigh Width: 28.55cm - Inseam: 82cm - Leg Opening: 18.25   *COMPOSITION - 100% Cotton   *Country of Origin - Made IN Canada   *CONDITION New with tag & original packaging. ONly tried on once to find out that it wasn't my size.   *PRICE - Asking for $105 shipped...
*BRAND: Wings+Horns   *STYLE NAME: Super Westpoint Twill 5-pocket Pant (2012 F/W)   *COLOR: Navy   *MEASUREMENT (Size: SMALL) - Waist: 40.5cm - Hip Width: 50cm - Thigh Width: 28.55cm - Inseam: 82cm - Leg Opening: 18.25   *COMPOSITION - 100% Cotton   *Country of Origin - Made IN Canada   *CONDITION New with tag & original packaging. ONly tried on once to find out that it wasn't my size.   *PRICE - Asking for $105 shipped...
I have this 35% off coupon code that you can use at W+H's offical webshop.   This code is valid until this month and you can use it to anything.   One of the items that I bought from them before was defective and I got this coupon from them as a return but I just don't have much stuff that I want from them right now, so I figured that I should sell it to someone who actually needs it.   I can send you the copy of the email when I received this coupon as a...
*BRAND: Perfecto Schott NYC (Japan)   *STYLE NAME: Denim Duffle Jacket (This style was sold only in Japan)   *COLOR: Indigo Denim   *MEASUREMENT (Size: SMALL) - Length from center back to bottom: 28 inch - Shoulder to shoulder: 17 inch - Armpit to armpit: 20.5 inch - Sleeve Length: 26.5 inch   *COMPOSITION - 100% Cotton   *Country of Origin - Made IN China   *CONDITION - New without tag. Only tried on.    *PRICE - Asking for $140 shipped within USA...
*BRAND: Scotch & Soda   *STYLE NAME: Nylon jacket with jersey inner in navy/stripe   *COLOR: Dark Navy   *MEASUREMENT (Size: SMALL) - Front length: 26 inch - Back length: 24 inch - Shoulder to shoulder: 16 inch - Armpit to armpit: 20 inch - Sleeve Length: 27 inch   *COMPOSITION - 100% Polyester   *Country of Origin - Made IN China   *CONDITION - New with tag. Only tried on.    *PRICE - Asking for $75shipped within USA (or your best offer) - Message...
*BRAND: Maiden Noir   *STYLE NAME: Field Cargo Standard Fit    *COLOR: Tiger Camo   *MEASUREMENT (Size: 30/32) - Waist: 16 inch - Hem: 7.5 inch  - Thigh: 11 inch - Knee: 9 inch   *COMPOSITION - 100% Cotton   *Country of Origin - Made IN China   *CONDITION - New with tag. Only tried on.    *PRICE - Asking for $120 shipped within USA (or your best offer) - Message me for international shipping.   *SHIPPING - USPS Priority...