or Connect

Posts by tkm225

I just noticed that my Quilited Villain hoodie's thread is coming off. Is anyone having the same problem? I know that some people had the same issues on the quilted kira pants but haven't heard anyone having issues with the quilted villain...  
*BRAND: BWGH (Brooklyn we go hard)   *STYLE NAME: BWGH x Larose collaboration - Peaked Cap   *COLOR: Navy   *COMPOSITION 85% Polyester 15% Wool   *Country of Origin - Made in FRANCE   *CONDITION - Brand new with tag.   *RETAIL $140 ~ 150 in US   *PRICE - Asking for $60 shipped within USA (Price is negotiable so let me know if you're interested.) - International shipping cost depends on buyer's location. - NO TRADES.   *SHIPPING - USPS Priority Mail...
*BRAND: O.A.M.C. (Over All Master Cloth) (Carhartt) Over All Master Cloth is the high end version of Carhartt W.I.P. Creative director of this brand is Chris from Union LA.   *STYLE NAME: Chester Coat   *COLOR: Camo Island   *COMPOSITION Shell: 100% Cotton Canvas Lining: 55% Cotton, 45% Cupro   *Country of Origin - Made in C.E.   * ZIPPER = RIRI!!   *CONDITION - New with tag. Only tried on.   *RETAIL $395   *Measurements Length: 27 inch Shoulder...
*CONDITION - New with tag. Never worn.   *PRICE - Asking for $75 shipped within USA (Price is negotiable so let me know if you're interested.) - Message me for international shipping. - NO TRADES.   *SHIPPING - USPS Priority Mail (USA) - USPS First Class Mail (Rest of the World)   *NOTES Paypal only (Buyer pay for the 4% paypal fee) & no returns. I ship within 24 hours after I receive the payment. Please let me know if you have any questions.   You can...
*CONDITION - New with tag. Never worn.   *PRICE - Asking for $75 shipped within USA (Price is negotiable so let me know if you're interested.) - Message me for international shipping. - NO TRADES.   *SHIPPING - USPS Priority Mail (USA) - USPS First Class Mail (Rest of the World)   *NOTES Paypal only (Buyer pay for the 4% paypal fee) & no returns. I ship within 24 hours after I receive the payment. Please let me know if you have any questions.   You can...
*CONDITION - New with tag. Never worn.   *PRICE - Asking for $85 shipped within USA (Price is negotiable so let me know if you're interested.) - Message me for international shipping. - NO TRADES.   *SHIPPING - USPS Priority Mail (USA) - USPS First Class Mail (Rest of the World)   *NOTES Paypal only (Buyer pay for the 4% paypal fee) & no returns. I ship within 24 hours after I receive the payment. Please let me know if you have any questions.   You can...
 Thanks for your help, sir!!I just received the combat shirt jacket today in small and it fits me perfect!!!Very happy with this purchase:)
*BRAND: Wings + Horns   *STYLE NAME: Primaloft Quilted Wool Shirt Jacket   *COLOR: Charcoal Black    *COMPOSITION Shell - 83% Wool, 12% Nylon, 3% Cashmere, 2% Polyurethane   Lining 100% Acetate   Filling 100% Polyester   *Country of Origin - Made in CANADA   *CONDITION - New with tag. Only tried on. I was going to wear this winter but I've recently bought same kind of jacket so I'm letting this go.   *RETAIL $560   *Measurements Length: 27...
Has anyone tried on the combat quilted shirt or nylon quilted shirt? Last year's quilted shirt runs a little big so I'm curious how's the sizing on the new ones. I know that I can check the measurements on W+H website but I can't really trust it...