or Connect

Posts by tkm225

I have 6 pants to sell.   PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE BUT LOWBALLERS WILL BE IGNORED.   *BRAND: Wings+Horns   ($85 shipped or your best offer) *STYLE NAME: Slub Trouser *SIZE: 29 *COLOR: Navy *COMPOSITION 100% Cotton *Country of Origin - Made in Canada *CONDITION - Worn 5-6 times and washed once. Still in good condition. *MEASUREMENT:    Waist - 16 inch    Thigh - 10.5 inch    Hem - 7 inch    Inseam - 32 inch   *BRAND: Norse Projects   ($95 shipped or your...
   Thanks for all the help guys! I will go ahead and cold wash my villain's too now:)
Is the new villain hoodie in black washable?? I have the old villain hoodie in black but it says "Dry clean only" on the label tag.   Someone please help me out! 
Is the new villain hoodie in black washable?? I have the old villain hoodie in black but it says "Dry clean only" on the label tag.
 My pair has that too:( 
 I only tried on once and I haven't worn this outside yet.I read some comments that people are having stitching issues with the quilting so I checked mine and found this. I could still wear this with no problem but I'm just afraid that it could get worse after a few wears.
I just noticed that my Quilited Villain hoodie's thread is coming off. Is anyone having the same problem? I know that some people had the same issues on the quilted kira pants but haven't heard anyone having issues with the quilted villain...  
*BRAND: BWGH (Brooklyn we go hard)   *STYLE NAME: BWGH x Larose collaboration - Peaked Cap   *COLOR: Navy   *COMPOSITION 85% Polyester 15% Wool   *Country of Origin - Made in FRANCE   *CONDITION - Brand new with tag.   *RETAIL $140 ~ 150 in US   *PRICE - Asking for $60 shipped within USA (Price is negotiable so let me know if you're interested.) - International shipping cost depends on buyer's location. - NO TRADES.   *SHIPPING - USPS Priority Mail...
*BRAND: O.A.M.C. (Over All Master Cloth) (Carhartt) Over All Master Cloth is the high end version of Carhartt W.I.P. Creative director of this brand is Chris from Union LA.   *STYLE NAME: Chester Coat   *COLOR: Camo Island   *COMPOSITION Shell: 100% Cotton Canvas Lining: 55% Cotton, 45% Cupro   *Country of Origin - Made in C.E.   * ZIPPER = RIRI!!   *CONDITION - New with tag. Only tried on.   *RETAIL $395   *Measurements Length: 27 inch Shoulder...
*CONDITION - New with tag. Never worn.   *PRICE - Asking for $75 shipped within USA (Price is negotiable so let me know if you're interested.) - Message me for international shipping. - NO TRADES.   *SHIPPING - USPS Priority Mail (USA) - USPS First Class Mail (Rest of the World)   *NOTES Paypal only (Buyer pay for the 4% paypal fee) & no returns. I ship within 24 hours after I receive the payment. Please let me know if you have any questions.   You can...