or Connect

Posts by justjoined11

Retail was like $550. Great, hard to find to jacket which sold out everywhere that season. Some marks where the color has run from the badge but the light mint shade hides it well, you'll see when photographed from front and behind it's not really noticeable. These can however be cleaned, a dry cleaner should take care of it all. Other than that it's smooth and crisp looking, I probably only wore it a handful of times, have too many jackets. Size S.
Rare and hard to find piece from Our Legacy, size S/46 and only sold as a set.   Shirt: Great condition, worn maybe a few times but I never was brave enough to wear as a suit and only wore the pants..   Pants: Print is in good condition, there are two small holes on the back that have been patched up and pictured but are hard to see and blends in with the pattern but is normally covered by a shirt anyway.
a
z
v
h
Fantastic jacket, worn less than 5 times so the leather hasn't broken in at all. Great blouson cut. Size S/46. Located in Australia and as it's heavy I'd rather post locally but will post worldwide.
Worn a few times, still has a waxy handle to it. Great classic jacket in a hard to find size. Size 36. Located in Australia and as it's heavy I'd rather post locally but will post worldwide.
Beautiful coat, extremely rare and sold out. Possibly the best thing they've ever done. Camel coat in ruffled wool with a shawl collar. Goes with everything. Worn less than 5 times, just don't get the chance with a coat this warm. Texture and handle is amazing, great cut. S/46.   Located in Australia and as it's heavy I'd rather post locally but will post worldwide.
Included  - 1 OL Generation Shirt S/46. Worn and washed a few times. In good condition. One of their staple shirts. TTS and the cut and sizing is better than the new ones imo.  - 1 OL Grey Melange M/48. Worn a couple of times. Nice heavier cotton and great handle.  - 1 OL Grey Melange L/S Japanese neck, M/48. Awesome cut, from one of their best seasons, good condition.  Only sold as a pack, open to sensible offers.