or Connect

Posts by justjoined11

No tags but very good condition. Too big, bought it to maybe wear around the house but I've got too many shirts. Should go to a true L/XL. 80€ shipped.
These retailed for €200, very rare Euro only release that glow in the dark. Worn 3 times total, excellent condition. Message me to work something out if you're interested. Size 9.5US.
New with tags, 1950's cut rare shirt from AW11 'Impressions'. Great season, great shirt but it never quite fit me. Size is XS/44. Sold out quickly and very hard to find. €120 shipped.
After a size S/46, if you're looking to shift, let me know. Thanks
do these guys ever do discount codes?
http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/ysl0118059blk   looking for a black shirt with black buttons, same or similar cut but not the price tag.. any ideas?
For sale is a practically new MTM suit from Pernac Paris that cost 750€. The colour is navy and the suit jacket has only been worn once for a wedding, the pants maybe 5 times but it just isn't my colour. 100% wool with functional cuffs as shown in one pic. The suit is fully lined, two flap pockets, double vented backs and one back pant pocket and two slanted on the front, the quality is great, would suit someone around 5'8" and 140lbs. Below are some measurements, but...
Cbf reading the whole thread, anyone got some good leads on a black shirt with black buttons of decent quality, nothing too slim or dressy..
Probably already been asked, but where are some shops that sell long wing brogues that I can try on? Pref. in near CBD. Oh and M2M suits if any one has some deec recommendations.
Loake Royal Classic Longwing Brogue in Black. Size UK 9.5 on the F fit which is "normal". Shoes are in good used condition, worn for about 2 months but never on consecutive days, always stored in shoe trees, a shine will have them looking great. 80€ + shipping OBO. See others here: http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/photosofclother/library/?sort=3&page=1