or Connect

Posts by Cylon

To relate to the Caribbean, I went on a cruise on 4th of July weekend. Went to Rolex AD in the Bahamas and tried on the Pelagos. Love it though I would have preferred it slightly thinner--that is to say, more like the submariner than the seadweller. Dont need the gas valve. Oh well.    In other news I'm really liking IWC at the moment. The 7 day portuguese is calling my name after the recent pic 
I had one such experience with a JLC AD in DC (hows that for acronym soup?). The man was quite condescending, explaining the differences between quartz, automatic and manual as if I was 5 years old. When I took a stroll around the floor to the other cases he kept not so discreetly directing me back to Frederique Constant, Tag Heuer and Maurice Lacroix. Nothing wrong with those brands, but I'm not sure why you're making assumptions about me based on my...
SHES EVEN DOING YOUR POSE!!!  
NP.   Go take pix and share them with us
http://www.timelessluxwatches.com/ is an authorized dealer for NOMOS   6975 Lebanon Road Frisco, TX 75034 (214) 494-4241   road trip! three hours away doable?  
I saw a Stowa Marine with a white dial and arabic numerals in the wild yesterday. Looked awesome from afar and up close. Great wrist presence and the brushed metal really caught my eye. Chatted the guy up and he said he had a flieger at home too. Guess he's a happy customer   I was really surprised at how awesome it looked, and how it caught my eye so well.   I mention this because it happened just yesterday, but also for Khal80--don't think you're getting less...
time piece or dime piece?  
I too am enjoying this watch on a brown strap, and I am jealous of its versatility. I need to figure out how to make the MUT Moon more versatile!!!  
Things like this are IMHO the best part about this thread
In other news, G-shock is coming out with some metallic variants:       Personally, I like the simple, cheaper square ones but that is just me. Still undecided as to whether I will actually pull the trigger...