or Connect

Posts by roguetheory

Does anybody know where I can get a pair of Chelsea boots like this from?
Quote: Originally Posted by max_r if you're looking for the name of that kind of boot on the top, google 'engineer boots' and paul smith makes a nice slim brogue boot, but its a side zip, not chelsea http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/us/paul-s...productId=8173 someone made a brogue boots thread a while back, try searching for it, you'll probably find some there. Thanks bro. I'll take a look. Quote: Originally Posted by...
Can somebody please point me in the right direction. I'm trying to find this exact same boot/style/leather sheen only in BLACK. I'm also trying to find a Chelsea/Brogue just like this one (the company which carries it are taking forever to reply to e-mails)
Quote: Originally Posted by centalones A pair of fake-as-hell A&F swim trunks I bought while on vacation in Malaysia. I bought them because I was about to go to a beach island resort with my gf, and I didn't own any swim trunks. Sadly, the swim trunks have outlasted my relationship with the girl. haha did you buy those in China town?
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol your avatar looks like a redneck version of captain planet Captain Planet is stacked and jacked in that photo! Out of all that clobber, the only thing I own is a bottle of the John Varvatos.
Quote: Originally Posted by bure i'm looking for dress shirts that are meant to be worn untucked like this one any ideas? I'm not sure about that exact colour, but I know that APC have one in Black. I'm pretty sure Zara would have one. I've got a very similar style shirt which is Dior, also in Black. Not sure if it's still available though.
I think the Superstars are much more pleasing to the eye.
Has anybody heard of this brand Dussault? Their web-site is amazing, yet I doubt the clothing is most members cup of tea. Very pricey too, although worth checking out; http://www.dussaultapparel.com
Quote: Originally Posted by RustyRyan You didn't just get these because David Beckham wears them, did you? I'd actually like them too if they did have the patch. LOL! Busted..No actually, I was looking for some Fryes but couldn't find any new that shipped to Asia, then I came across those Sendras.