or Connect

Posts by roguetheory

Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May Hah, I thought I was being overly obvious. BiG measurements are the standard way of measuring jeans. Check that out. Then measure your thigh where they measure the thigh on jeans. Then, whenever you look at the measurements for a pair of jeans, it'll be pretty easy to tell how slim they'll fit your thighs when new. Then make a bit of an allowance for them stretching out and you're set. Really every newbie here thinks...
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May Think about where BiG measurements measure thighs. If yours are 25" there, then obviously 12.5" will be painted on. Sorry, a little fuzzy this morning. I don't follow?
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason You have relatively small/medium sized thighs for your waist size, I'd go with a size 31. p.s. you guys just made me decide to wear my black waxed jeans to the cluuuuuuuuub tonight I ordered a pair of Slim Jim's in a size 32 years ago and I couldn't get them past my knees. Plus my legs were smaller back then too. Perhaps I'm measuring in the wrong place. At the highest point of my thigh (closer to the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Listi J Lindeberg makes a coated jean that is a slim-straight fit iirc Some SA showed a pair of them to me when they were sold out of Nudie coateds. Wholeheartedly reccommend black coated jeans though, Thin Finn Dry Black Coated are basically my favourite thing ever and are only like 200 bones. Luster is awesome too if you can find AND have the cash. edit: http://cgi.ebay.com/Dior-Homme-Hedi-...item2a07d2965c...
Quote: Originally Posted by somatoform Yeah, I wear 33 in Rescues, and even though the 32s fit over my ass, they were just too tight. So, if you literally can't get the 28s over your legs, go with 30, but if you can get the 28s over your legs and ass but just can't button them up comfortably enough, get a 29. I wear a size 36 in most other jeans, so my rescues are sized down 3, as per most recommendations with rescue. Firstly I made a...
Anybody know where to buy high quality "rocker" style belts..Things with studs etc, without getting tacky.
Quote: Originally Posted by thats.mana Try the Blackbird Sunsets. On blackbird's website they look skinny but you have to size down like crazy to achieve that look. So go with your normal size and they should work for your frame. Thanks. I've never heard of Blackbird before, how do they compare to Nudie? Looking at their site, it looks like they only have a size 34 left.
Quote: Originally Posted by max_r if you can squeeze into them long enough to let them stretch out, that might be a cheaper option, i've read you can get about an inch worth of stretch in the legs. i have 21" to 22" thighs, and i fit in NS size 28 just fine, tight at first but now fit good. i like a kinda tight fit in the thighs though, dont know if you prefer a more relaxed fit or what. Well I wore them for almost a year, when I got them....
Quote: Originally Posted by somatoform 29. I think that may be too small. I actually have a pair of Rescues in a size 28 which I bought years ago when I was smaller. I can't get my legs into them.
Quote: Originally Posted by max_r what Whoops! I meant to say 23 inch...I don't know where I got 40.5 from