or Connect

Posts by roguetheory

Quote: Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot Holy Shit Yes sir. I believe that's Daisy Lowe. Only 19 too
Sorry for the slight thread hijack. If I was to have a jacket tailored and then later gained some more muscle mass in the shoulders/arms, would it be possible to have it altered to the changes?
Could somebody please point me in the right direction, regarding some leather boots. I'm in the hunt for a dressy black leather pair, which somewhat resemble engineer boots, with the side buckle. Preferably with some sort of perforations on toe. Something in the range of $400-500 USD. There was a great Ferragamo pair on Ebay, which I should have jumped on, but missed.
Quote: Originally Posted by Stylin-1 I think they're great if you're a pimp. I'm Rick James bitch! I agree, they're a little loud. That's why I'm leaning more towards the Barton Perreira Swindlers (few posts up).
These Barton Perreira Swindlers are pretty hot:
What do you guys this of these Dita Challengers?
Quote: Originally Posted by LukeZZ Thanks for the suggestions roguetheory, but looking at measurements those two seem to sit a bit high. I really like the fit and color of Somet 018 low rise but I wish they didn't narrow at the leg opening. I want them to sit comfortably over my shoe laces. Are there any similar cut & colored jeans out there but preferably with a slight boot-cut or at least straight? Luke, I'm sure you'll find what...
http://cgi.ebay.com/SALVATORE-FERRAG...item335e38aa66 What are peoples opinions of these Ferragamo?