or Connect

Posts by roguetheory

Any suggestions for a pair of dressy black leather boots with a little edge in the $500 range? Something along these lines with a zipper:
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Which one is best to use my Gilt credit on? or 1st one for sure.
Quote: Originally Posted by roguetheory I'm looking for a pair of white jeans. Not stark white, rather vintage dirtyish off white/cream ones. Any suggestions? Re-post.
Quote: Originally Posted by roguetheory Could somebody please point me in the right direction, regarding some leather boots. I'm in the hunt for a dressy black leather pair, which somewhat resemble engineer boots, with the side buckle. Preferably with some sort of perforations on toe. Something in the range of $400-500 USD. There was a great Ferragamo pair on Ebay, which I should have jumped on, but missed. Re-post.
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolf Cub and Moon
What do you think of these?
I'm looking for a pair of white jeans. Not stark white, rather vintage dirtyish off white/cream ones. Any suggestions?
Quote: Originally Posted by *Tee* As for Barton Perreira, I'd go with Swindlers, Stirlings or Gonzales' for a square style and with Breed Loves for an aviator style. I've ordered the Breed Loves ( 62 ) in Gold/Cubano Snake Leather myself two days ago and can't wait to finally hold them in my hands ( not to mention wear them on my nose )... Yeah man, these are beautiful. I'm really liking these too: Quote: Originally...
Get rid of the connectors and groom it into a Van Dyck and crop your hair lower. In all seriousness, if you're trying to look younger, there are a number of cosmetic procedures you could look into.
So these are my options (any suggestions/opinions welcomed). I'm most likely going to pick up two pairs out of this bunch, one square and one aviator style. Barton Perreira Swindler (Steel Nightfall/Polarized) Barton Perreira Swindler (Brushed Gold/Safari Polarized) Cazal 881 Tom Ford 007 Oliver Peoples Corsair