or Connect

Posts by roguetheory

Not my cup of Tea, but these are similar in nature to the ones you were looking at : D&G Dior D&G
Adidas Ultrastar
[quote=CDC;808292]^ As much as some might like to subscribe to the fallacy that fashion is strictly for our own eyes, it's pretty daft to suggest that we don't care about how were perceived - you're telling me we've all signed up on an internet site to talk about what we look like but harbor no interest in how we are perceived?[quote] My point was simply does a person really care that much as to what someone thinks to the point of being unusually pedantic? I...
Do you really care that much what other people think about you? Lots of people wear Army and another Army style shirts with Epaulettes, without actually serving! How many people who wear RL Polo shirts, actually play Polo? Lots of people wear ankle length Black Leather jackets, who don't slay Vampires in their spare time! Get the picture? P.S If you're that worried, buy a Moped!
I thought I'd contribute my recent experience. I recently pulled the trigger on a pair of APC Rescues in a size 29" waist. I'm generally a size 31" to a 32" depending on the brand, but I like to wear my Jeans low of the hips, so I tend to go with a 31" waist. I'll point out that my legs are muscular, so when first putting them on it wasn't really hard, although it did require a little effort. I mananged to button them up and it wasn't very comfortable at first (although...
Just out of curiosity is there any where you can buy Dsquared2 on-line, besides Ebay? I'd like to take a look at their formal wear.
Quote: Originally Posted by onion Wasn't DSquared considerably cheaper before it became a "big name" in designer wear? If they didn't improve quality I don't see why they would increase price, I mean they were obviously doing well to increase the size of the business before the price gouging. Actually I do know why, because they can. Because they're just like any other newly commerical mainstream label (i.e True Religion)that has gotten...
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc LK is right; I think Dsquared originally tried to be kitschy and campy, but having worn that out have become "Dolce & Gabbana... only tackier." I also agree with SoCal; name me a designer tee that is a good bargain. DSquared charges at the same pricepoint (maybe even slightly less) than all the major houses from Gucci to Prada to Dolce&Gabbana. Overall, keep in mind that designers (ALL designers, not just...
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Ridiculously tacky. I wouldn't say tacky, but definately niche for sure!
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy did you look at the website? they're there, right below the store locations. http://www.denimbaronline.com/locations/ Yes, but I read the follwing: Quote: Can I return my purchase to a store? The Denim Bar Online is independent from The Denim Bars retail stores. Returns/Exchanges for The Denim Bar Online will not be honored by The Denim Bar and vice versa. Promotions, discounts, sales and...