or Connect

Posts by utopiaburger

I have collected far more ties than I need so I'm thinning out the herd. Items ship from Canada by Canada Post. Shipping to Canada and USA is included in the price but not tracking. If you want tracking, it will cost an additional $5. If you are from another country, please PM me so I can check shipping rates.    I am open to offers, especially if you buy multiples. They are just taking up space in my closet so might as well find a new home. They will ship in a small box...
Cleaning out my closet... Selling a bunch of Gitman Vintage shirts (and one Epaulet shirt). They are all in excellent condition. Ships from Toronto (shipping is included in the price). PM me for measurements. Will consider reasonable offers.    Autumn Neat... $70 Small light blue and navy chevrons on a white background.    Linen Chambray (Blue)... $70 Great summer fabric - very lightweight and breathable. 100% linen.    Grey OCBD... $70 Classic oxford in...
Selling a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in black, size 9.5EE. They were just recrafted and are in great shape.    The original leather sole was worn down so I them recrafted and converted to v-tread sole... then realized that I don't really like the Park Avenue. Now that they've got the v-tread soles, they will last a lot longer and will give better grip on wet/icy surfaces. Recrafting alone costs $135 ($125 + $10 to change the sole from leather to v-tread), so I...
Gitman Bros. Vintage Seersucker shirt in a classic blue stripe, size small Great shirt for spring/summer!   Excellent condition  Washed gentle cycle, cold water, hung to dry    Measurements  Chest 19"  Shoulder to cuff 25" Cuff buttons have been moved in by 0.5"    Ships from Toronto, Canada
Selling some Brooks Brothers sweaters. Items ship from Toronto, Canada by Canada Post Expedited Parcel (tracking included). Shipping is included in the price. Will consider reasonable offers.   3-Ply Italian Cashmere V-neck in Grey - $140 High quality cashmere sweater in a staple colour. Knitted in Scotland. MSRP $348 New with tags   Chest (p2p) 20.25"  Shoulders 15.5"  Sleeve (from shoulder seam) 25.5"  Length 26"   Shetland Crewneck in Light Blue - $50 Red...
Shirts for sale - size small. All items are in excellent condition. Measurements included. Some have been altered and will be noted in the description. Items ship from Toronto, Canada and include shipping to Canada and USA. There is at least one photo of every shirt, but I wasn't able to upload them in order. I think it should be clear which shirt is in each photo.    Gitman Vintage Seersucker Blue Stripe - $75 $85 Chest 19" Shoulder to cuff 25" Cuff buttons have been...
Carmina Chelsea Boots  Marron (Chestnut) Brown Chromexcel  Size: 8.5 UK (9.5 US)  Last: Llubi  Model: 80273  MSRP: $620 CAD (bought in April 2014, would have been ~$560 USD) Comes with boots, bags, and box. Bought from Leatherfoot in Toronto.    Awesome chelsea boots from Carmina. Chromexcel leather and Victoria rubber sole mean they can be worn in bad weather but are great all year-round and very versatile. They are on the Llubi last which is Carmina's widest last....
Allen Edmonds Black Hills Walnut Saddle Waxy Leather 9.5D  Includes shoes only, no shoe trees or shoe bags.  Bought these on eBay a couple of years ago. It does not have any marking to indicate it is a factory second but there is a small stamp on the inside of the shoe that says "no warranty" - I have never seen this before. They seem to be the same quality as my other Allen Edmonds.  Only selling because my feet are wide and I am getting rid of all my shoes that don't fit...
I am moving in the next few weeks, so prices have been lowered further. If you are interested, please make me an offer - I don't want to take these with me!    Doing some closet cleaning, realized I have too many white/blue shirts… Putting a few of my Epaulet shirts up for sale. All are size small, in perfect condition, worn 2-3 times. The colours in my photos are a little bit darker than in reality - the photos on the Epaulet website are more accurate.    1. Point...
Dec 27 - price drop   Just bought these Epaulet Navy Label OCBDs but the fit didn't really work for me. Unfortunately they were final sale so I'm putting them up for sale here. They are unwashed only tried on for size. The fabric and construction are typical awesome Epaulet quality. 100% Japanese cotton that looks and feels great with thick MOP buttons. Apparently made at the Brooks Brothers shirt factory in Garland, NC.    More info can be found on the Epaulet...