or Connect

Posts by utopiaburger

Selling more shirts - all are in great condition, any flaws are noted in descriptions.     Items ship from Canada. Prices are in USD and include shipping to Canada and USA. I can ship elsewhere but PM me for a quote. Will consider reasonable offers, especially if you buy multiple shirts.    1. Brooks Brothers Black Fleece blue oxford shirt - $65 Size BB0 Made in USA   Collar 15"  Chest 20"  Shoulders 17.5"  Sleeve (from centre back) 33"  Length 30"   2. Brooks...
Hi Mike - just reposting this because it seems like you've answered a bunch of questions after mine and I've got them sitting in my cart. Thanks
Looking forward to making my first EFF purchase! I have my eye on a couple of flannels but have some questions:    How bold is the Smooth Silver Glen Plaid Flannel in person? I have a pair of light grey flannels that I need to replace (wore a hole through the thigh) and I prefer something subtle. These look pretty good but I just want to make sure they are not too eye catching.    Is the oxford grey similar to the usual oxford grey flannel? It looks slightly darker vs....
These ties were purchased directly from a Brooks Brothers retail store in Canada. 100% silk. Fabric woven in England, made in USA. 3.25" wide x 57" long. The Mini BB#1 and Paisley ties are new with tags, never worn. The others have been worn once or twice.    I'm looking for $80 shipped for all 4 ties. I prefer to sell all of them together.    Items ship from Canada by Canada Post. Shipping to Canada and USA is included in the price but not tracking. If you want...
I have collected far more ties than I need so I'm thinning out the herd. Items ship from Canada by Canada Post. Shipping to Canada and USA is included in the price but not tracking. If you want tracking, it will cost an additional $5. If you are from another country, please PM me so I can check shipping rates.    I am open to offers, especially if you buy multiples. They are just taking up space in my closet so might as well find a new home. They will ship in a small box...
Cleaning out my closet... Selling a bunch of Gitman Vintage shirts (and one Epaulet shirt). They are all in excellent condition. Ships from Toronto (shipping is included in the price). PM me for measurements. Will consider reasonable offers.    Autumn Neat... $70 Small light blue and navy chevrons on a white background.    Linen Chambray (Blue)... $70 Great summer fabric - very lightweight and breathable. 100% linen.    Grey OCBD... $70 Classic oxford in...
Selling a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in black, size 9.5EE. They were just recrafted and are in great shape.    The original leather sole was worn down so I them recrafted and converted to v-tread sole... then realized that I don't really like the Park Avenue. Now that they've got the v-tread soles, they will last a lot longer and will give better grip on wet/icy surfaces. Recrafting alone costs $135 ($125 + $10 to change the sole from leather to v-tread), so I...
Gitman Bros. Vintage Seersucker shirt in a classic blue stripe, size small Great shirt for spring/summer!   Excellent condition  Washed gentle cycle, cold water, hung to dry    Measurements  Chest 19"  Shoulder to cuff 25" Cuff buttons have been moved in by 0.5"    Ships from Toronto, Canada
Selling some Brooks Brothers sweaters. Items ship from Toronto, Canada by Canada Post Expedited Parcel (tracking included). Shipping is included in the price. Will consider reasonable offers.   3-Ply Italian Cashmere V-neck in Grey - $140 High quality cashmere sweater in a staple colour. Knitted in Scotland. MSRP $348 New with tags   Chest (p2p) 20.25"  Shoulders 15.5"  Sleeve (from shoulder seam) 25.5"  Length 26"   Shetland Crewneck in Light Blue - $50 Red...
Shirts for sale - size small. All items are in excellent condition. Measurements included. Some have been altered and will be noted in the description. Items ship from Toronto, Canada and include shipping to Canada and USA. There is at least one photo of every shirt, but I wasn't able to upload them in order. I think it should be clear which shirt is in each photo.    Gitman Vintage Seersucker Blue Stripe - $75 $85 Chest 19" Shoulder to cuff 25" Cuff buttons have been...