or Connect

Posts by utopiaburger

I am moving in the next few weeks, so prices have been lowered further. If you are interested, please make me an offer - I don't want to take these with me!    Doing some closet cleaning, realized I have too many white/blue shirts… Putting a few of my Epaulet shirts up for sale. All are size small, in perfect condition, worn 2-3 times. The colours in my photos are a little bit darker than in reality - the photos on the Epaulet website are more accurate.    1. Point...
Dec 27 - price drop   Just bought these Epaulet Navy Label OCBDs but the fit didn't really work for me. Unfortunately they were final sale so I'm putting them up for sale here. They are unwashed only tried on for size. The fabric and construction are typical awesome Epaulet quality. 100% Japanese cotton that looks and feels great with thick MOP buttons. Apparently made at the Brooks Brothers shirt factory in Garland, NC.    More info can be found on the Epaulet...
Just bought this blue jacket from Howard Yount but unfortunately doesn't quite fit me in the shoulders and length. The jacket was final sale so can't return to HY.    Nice spring/summer jacket. Brand new, unworn, unaltered.   -Size 36 -85% cashmere, 15% silk -Dark blue (somewhere between navy and royal) with a herringbone pattern -Full canvas -Patch pockets -Side vents -Lined in sleeves and shoulders only   Retail price was $650, I got it for $350. I'm looking...
  Replying to my own post because I got a reply from Jamison. I didn't hear back for a couple of days after submitting an inquiry through his website, but he replied very quickly to a direct email.    The super 140s wool/cashmere are meant for year-round wear. (Since I'm in Canada, he advised spring-summer-fall, maybe winter.)
Has anyone bought the Super 140s wool/cashmere blend pants? Does it feel/look any different than 100% wool? Also wondering what seasons it'd be appropriate for. Thanks for any input. (I emailed Jamison but am not sure if I should expect a response based on this thread...)
Richard provides a great proxy service. He sent me updates throughout the process and the turnaround time was very fast overall. I'm located in Toronto, Canada and it took less than 10 business days from the first message to Richard to the items showing up at my door. There was no duty either. I would happily deal with him again!