or Connect

Posts by cpmac7

Gawwwwdammmmmmn
I had this exact item and tried to sell it. Buyer received the item and said it was not a true Brioni, even though everything matched up. Ebay sided with the buyer (surprise, surprise). Got the item back and immediately sent to Spoo. I think he got double what I previously got. When in doubt, trust in da Spoo.
Basically I found some guys donated collection of 1971 Topps NFL cards, might be a complete set.... Still dont know yet. Cost me $10 total. 4 Unitas, 3 Terry Bradshaw Rookies, a couple Parish and Lanier, and there are probably so much that I didnt even recognize. I would guess there are 200 cards.
Hahaha not that great, I wish. It more about what I paid for what all I got. But if anyone has experience with grading cards please let me know, anything helps.
If there was a cheapies for sports cards/memorabilia I am pretty sure I win for the year after todays haul. I still dont even know exactly what I have yet, that shit cray
Lucky I am visiting family and I can go back see if they are there in the morning. Art to me is one of my favorite things that I have bought in the past. I would rather have a cool piece of art than a kiton suit any day of the week. Not sure what I was thinking by leaving it.
ThanksWell I am an idiot. I left it.
Can anyone decipher this scribble? I cant even make out the first letter. I usually stay away from watercolors but these look legit.
Crazy haulAdd this guy to your block list people: jesusjestaxr2toThe type of person that goes to McDonalds eats half of the burger then decides he doenst want it.
Tons of great items. All at $4.99 with no reserve ending from now until the next 2 hours. Gucci slippers, Hermes Ties, Tweed jackets and so much more! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=cpmac7&_sop=1 Please shoot me a message if you have any questions! CP