or Connect

Posts by cpmac7

Nice! I cant remember the last time I have seen shell in the wild
I dont know how many times I have tried to be mentioned on the PTO roundup. I gave up asking a while ago. Agreed that there is no method to their madness.
I went through the same ordeal about a year ago. If I remember correctly it cost me around $200 for some guy to tell me my measurements (which I already knew), mess up on the sizing the day before the wedding, and to match the other groomsmen with a cheap (maybe polyester wool blend) suit. BUT I have to go with AMProf on this one, its much better to go through all those things than to have a pissed off bridezilla on your hands. GOOD LUCK!
I ll join the fun. Thanks Lenduh http://www.ebay.com/itm/380906443393?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
More brags:
Gotta love Lenda **
Very confused on why I am getting quoted on your little rant. Me agreeing that ebay is "Evil" has nothing to do with flip talk. Like I have said many many times, this isnt a place to just brag anymore. It has definitely changed. Its an open forum where people talk about everything from vacations, food, bragging and (ear muffs) even flip talk.... The end:bigstar:....But I do agree with what you are saying
Very confused by this but whatevez...
yup