Posts by cpmac7

Finds over the past month:
If anyone ever finds an old Dallas Mavericks one I will take it! L or XL. Die hard fan even when they arent that good!
Nice Norfolk Hunting Jacket, Harris Tweed. I thought this guy just did refrigerators? (office reference)
I really hate to be the dick head but I say this every time, read the damn thread and then you wont have to ask these questions. I would say that majority of the people on here have read a shit ton of these pages. A basic ebay search shows that you probably buy a Zegna (dildo) suit. If they want too much, then dont buy...? The buddahman is 100% right
Send me the link and i ll let you know if it is me or not.
I literally get this same situation about every other time I go. Its funny when they say they dont buy something and then you look at their racks and they have the exact same thing you tried to take in.I have gotten really pissed to about this same situation too, because I buy these items for the sole reason to take into these type of stores. There are articles out there that have guidelines that give the better results.Pretty sure the other guy is wrong ^^^, they have...
Dang i have never seen that label before. Looks old. Not much help
Love that outfit especially those boots
I like that setup, wish I had that much room
Not to be political, but who is voting for Nixon this year?!