or Connect

Posts by cpmac7

Denim heads, is this a score or a remake? I am about as knowledgeable with denim as Linda is to her title descriptions
Anyone knows if this is Hermes Pants? I cant find the label anywhere. Thanks in advance
I cant find the label tag anywhere, these arent Hermes are they?
A big shout out to @Letric . He gave me the idea on how to take pictures of my least favorite item, the pants! I found a much easier way to take them and without hurting my back as much. Thanks again man! I know its not where I want to be but its a start with the 500+ pairs that I have in backlog!
Nat, is this your clothing space or for resell?
I think I found my winter coat. Less than 2% of retail
WTF does 3 carts feel like? Doing this a long time and only ever had 1 stacked really really high.Congrats on the cuna!
Been gone for a week and finally getting caught up. Holy shit its been raining Kiton! After visiting some family in Chicago I have a ton of respect for the Chi town peeps on here. You are either biking/ walking the whole time or pay for parking everywhere you go. Prices are pretty much close to retail for what I am use to. A lot of competition and the stores are so damn spread out. Yall hustle way harder than I do. Keep doing your thing!