or Connect

Posts by cpmac7

5 degrees colder than anywhere in Texas, I dont think so. I'm with spoo, fuck the cold.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252445133224?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 Just added! I hope it brings in some good money for his family!! #forbrian
I got my dad the same one but for the Rangers, and he gets compliments on it everytime we go to the game!I also respect that shirt
Pics or it didnt happen
Do anyone else not know what the fuck is going on?
The quickest winner in history of the game lol. green_machine is our winner! I dont like how quickly that ended so I ll be posting something new next week. Feel free to post something of yalls own if you get bored! Lets make this thread relevant!
Hey guys I appreciate all the feedback with the dieting and working out. I really have gotten some great PMs and taken a lot of what you guys have said. Sorry if it caused a derailing.. I just listed the Free Briefcase that I mentioned yesterday. I will be paying for the shipping to your location. Preferably in the US It is over in the free give away thread below. Good luck to everyone and please respect the rules and only make one guess per day! I hope others will...
Hey guys! I know it has been awhile since I have done one of these and I do apologize. Today I am giving away another briefcase, this one is way nicer than the last IMO. Brand is Abbyson and pretty much NWOT! I really dont see any flaws. I will be paying for the shipping to your location. Preferably in the US As for the give away there are three numbers and since there are so many variations I will just take the numbers and not the order. Example if the numbers are 1 -...
Probably my favorite Trump clip:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov2S-mSzFyo
I know this is off topic but any help would be much appreciated. I recently noticed that I am at the heaviest I have ever been: 215 lbs, at 6'0. Most of my adult life i have been around 185-195 and now its starting to get out of hand. Its been a mix of going through some health issues, laziness, and not really caring. In college I would play basketball 6 times a week and never worried about my weight. I am hoping to get back into cardio and/ or working out and dieting. If...