or Connect

Posts by cpmac7

I dont think there is a chaps that people want. Unless it is super old and has patches.
Bigger than your wang.... tie
I have been off this site for about a week. I just read the news about Brian. Very very sad. Spoo, let me know if there is anything I can do.
Update on the 1971 topps football cards: Out of the 200 cards in the box heres the best, in the best condition. Still dont really know what I am doing, but I am hoping for the best when I get them sent into PSA this week. IMO these are in very very good condition, but this definitely isnt my niche. Hoping for one of the Bradshaws Rookies to be an 8 or higher (sorry for the glare) Happy Memorial Day!
28 and I finally get my first smart phone lol here's my modest finds from today. I hope to contribute more to SF now 😀
So damn Jealous! I have never found AS here! Congrats man
I remember watching parisvegas auctions when I first started with selling. I thought vegas would be the mecca of used clothing, then I went and was sadly disappointed in the little that i found.
Fendi is real
Hey SF, I have a huge auction ending tonight, of high end sport coats and ties. I will be offering crazy good shipping discounts when you buy multiple items for SF members. If you win shoot me a message after the auction has ended. All the items are at $4.99 with no reserve! They are ending in the next 2 hours.. Heres some of the great items up for sale, Good luck! http://www.ebay.com/sch/cpmac7/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Thanks man, Def was a pop for me. Actually I thought I found a tie once, but it wasnt as special.