or Connect

Posts by cpmac7

Not a huge golfer but i think you did really well for the price you got. When I played more I wanted that Odyssey Putter. But i would probably end up breaking it over my knee before it was all said and done. Best I didnt continue with golf.
Might be the picture, but it looks like there are some pretty big stains on the front of that one. FYI
for realzzz
I was checking out one time and I saw a lady buying a dildo. I thought oh maybe its a like some cooking utensil I dont know about. Upon getting closer to the lady It was indeed a used dildo. I thought hmmm and walked out and forgot about it until now. Thanks Nataku
Everytime I suggest this I come off as a dickhead lol I guess you say better wordings than myself.
[/quote]Thanks dicks Turns out they are Shell. 7.5 - 8 D for the people that were asking about them!
Always have trouble identifying shell. Shell or not? Any help would be much appreciated! #1 #2
Tags like that worry me, but the XXL Italy does look legit. But with kbadgley, I could be wrong!
That makes me cringe of the person pulling the painting off the board. Thats like nails on a chalkboard to me!
If I had a dollar for everytime I got that text...