or Connect

Posts by cpmac7

Been gone for a week and finally getting caught up. Holy shit its been raining Kiton! After visiting some family in Chicago I have a ton of respect for the Chi town peeps on here. You are either biking/ walking the whole time or pay for parking everywhere you go. Prices are pretty much close to retail for what I am use to. A lot of competition and the stores are so damn spread out. Yall hustle way harder than I do. Keep doing your thing!
...And no tip smdh
Only found one thing today.. [[SPOILER]]
Hey guys, one of my best friends dogs is fighting for his life. Please send a prayer for him. Beau beau s a great dog. Here's his go fund me page. Anyone that donates I will send you something. Sorry I m a little flustered right now. Sorry if it's not in the right thread.. Hey everyone, I started a fundraising campaign for 'Help save our furry friend! '. Please tap to donate- http://mk2.gofund.me/2eqzzuwk?rcid=357076124aef11e6a8b3bc764e065f4f
Some recent Etsy additions!
Some recent finds..
Yes, my bad didnt see that.
I dont think my briefcase got put on the PTO listing, were some left out? Just making sure I didnt do something wrong.
5 degrees colder than anywhere in Texas, I dont think so. I'm with spoo, fuck the cold.