or Connect

Posts by JBZ

Quote: Originally Posted by vanity Guns N Roses - Knockin On Heaven's Door Funny. I think this is about the worst cover of a song in the history of rock. Just a complete misinterpretation of the song. Their cover of Live and Let Die was pretty good, though.
This entire thread reminds me of a friend from college who went to the Czech Republic and couldn't stop talking about the great hockey equipment he was able to buy there.
Frankly, I'm impressed she both knows how to and was willing to use a screwdriver.
Here's a guy who's substantially bigger than what you describe (at least in weight, if not height) who looks pretty darn good (though I wish the photo gave a better look at the lower part of the suit):
Quote: Originally Posted by Tck13 So, if you drive drunk and something happens you don't have insurance? Although I'm no Australian insurance expert, my guess is that your insurance company will still cover any damage you do to other folks' property, just not damage you may do to your own car.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim I gotta say, going back to work today sucked. I must have missed the thread/post where you mentioned you found another job. Thus, congratulations! (unless you really hate the job, in which case, "well, at least it pays the bills").
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater So, are you saying that an interview is not a good time to bust out my kilt? There are, of course, exceptions to every rule. As long as you're not wearing a silk undershirt (and as long as you're wearing your kilt like a "real Scotsman"), it's all good.
Not to pick on Jose specifically (there are plenty who have and will do that), but why do we have to go through this same type of question over and over again? For a job interview, wear a conservative suit, a white shirt, a suitably conservative necktie, and black shoes. Why is this so frigging hard to understand!!?? No pocket square, no sweater, no ascot, no chestnut antiqued loafers, no bright purple tie with flourescent yellow flowers, etc. Unless you're...
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara 1. Here Comes the Flood (Peter Gabriel) Great, great song.
I hang out naked in gym locker rooms and saunas hoping to pick up guys...