or Connect

Posts by JBZ

Quote: Originally Posted by hossoso Let me take them right back off the list. There have been a few threads about Filson here. Most of their production moved to Hong Kong about 5 (maybe more) years ago. If you go to their store on 4th in SoDo, the little workshop you see is mostly for repairs. Their quality has also diminished greatly, I took a shirtjac in to have a seem fixed and the guy working there was surprised at how low the quality of the...
+1 on Bobby's. Looks great.
Quote: Originally Posted by Baron Kristin Davis has a huge ass IRL. ...and I don't care.
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNWorn The redeeming quality of AE is that they don't go out of their way to sell teenage flesh. Granted, they're both pushing similar lifestyles to teens. Agreed. The main problem I have with A&F has very little to do with their clothing. You can get pretty much the same stuff at Polo, J. Crew, or, of course, AE. I just hate the way they market themselves. I guess I'm just not a part of the whole...
Quote: Originally Posted by chorse123 I bought a bottle of this ($20) and wasn't thrilled. I think I prefer Eagle Rare, and maybe Wild Turkey. But I may have been off point, still pissed about knocking a full, opened bottle of gin off the counter and onto the floor, where it broke into two dozen pieces. I can see prefering Eagle Rare to BT, but not the regular label Wild Turkey. For the price, I honestly think Eagle and BT are two of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart Kirsten Davis is hot no matter what style she's got Me, I would looooooove to see her in a mod/traditional skinhead or rockabilly girl getup I agree. I admit that I posted the picture more for Kristen Davis than for her particular style. I was never a big fan of SATC, but I'd watch her reciting from the phone book. She was far and away the most attractive of the four main characters.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mute For bourbon, give me A.H. Hirsch. I still have a couple of bottle of 20 years stashed away. Nice. I don't think you can even find the 20 yo anymore. I have a bottle of the 16 yo, but now that the price has shot up to around $120 or so, it's the last bottle I'll ever have unless someone bestows another on me.
Quote: Originally Posted by Karo Btw, is American Eagle the gay lesbian sister of A&F? American Eagle is to A&F as Pepsi is to Coke (or Burger King is to McDonalds), IMHO.
Trad:
Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda Happened near John Travolta's home: They should have called him, because when you're a Scientologist and you see an accident, you have to stop, because you know you're the only one who can really help.