or Connect

Posts by JBZ

Quote: Originally Posted by j Wiiiiiiise meeeeeen saaaaaaaaay... Only foooooooools ruuuush innnnnn... [ah-]but Iiiiiiiii caaaaaan't helllllp.... Do you hear this in your head by Elvis or by UB40? I find the UB40 version is the one that sticks, unfortunately.
Quote: Originally Posted by James Bond I seem to be pretty popular at such festivities. Word gets around. I shall work on my technique.
Quote: Originally Posted by yachtie Now you can justify getting one of these.... Is this the suit for the new James Bond movie?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano Partly tongue in cheek. The beginning part is right, the bracketed part is just my smartass commentary. I figured. Quote: Originally Posted by James Bond I generally try for the surprise sex angle. Everyone likes surprises. That's what I always thought.... I don't get invited to a lot of wedding anymore.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano The tradition: To the groom: "Congratulations [on finding such an incredible woman]" To the bride: "Best Wishes [for putting up with this dolt]" Interesting. New one on me.
Quote: Originally Posted by TCN my grandfather who once chided me for congratulating a bride at a wedding (apparently the bride is NEVER to be "congratulated") What are you supposed to do instead? Pat her on the butt and ask her if she's busy later?
Quote: Originally Posted by Holstein Bilter Wow..thanks for making me feel welcome guys. Didn't know you guys hated it so much and found the need to put this much effort into mocking it. Guess that I provided you entertainment. Sorry for trying. Seriously wasn't tyring to sound pompous. I've seen/read MUCH more audacious stuff on this forum and no one called them on it. But I guess you had to pick on someone. I'll refrain from...
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Are those some sort of vertical blinds? Nah. I just bought some plywood from Home Depot and proped it up in my windows. They keep falling and hitting my kids in the head, but style requires sacrifice.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt +1. It is kind of reminiscent of the "what is the tardest" questions over on AAAC. I'm not sure whether this was a typo or intentional. Either way, I'm laughing.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson ^^ Do you happen to work at a bank, my friend? I'm a Senior Junior Executive Vice President. I'm promised a promotion to Junior Senior Executive Vice President (Penny Distributions) next year. Keep up the hard work, and you too can be like me (well, not really).