or Connect

Posts by JBZ

Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire WARNING: bare breasts will be seen by following this link. These breasts, and their owners, are quite disturbing and I can't be held responsible for any ill effects that viewing them will cause. http://www.zombietime.com/hillary_sf...pless_protest/ A topless protest by a group called "Breasts Not Bombs" at a Hillary campaign office in July of '07. Again, a real warning this is not pretty. For interest though,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Soph I hope trolling me helps you get over the fact that everyone thinks rainbow is your favorite color. But law firms like yours do need diversity quotas fulfilled, so I think it's great. Quote: Originally Posted by RJman I see what you did there! By asserting that I am a homersexual you are hoping I am hurt and insulted. See, with the rainbow reference, I though he was calling you a...
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad 39 years might not be wildly off for mid-life. Wow, you are middle-aged. I thank God every day that I'm only 38.
After reading the article, I think it's obvious the chimpanzee was angry that she kept referring to him as a "monkey." Grabbing her breast was his way of saying, "I'm an ape, you nitwit."
I asked this before, but I'm still not sure how you ended up with this guy. You're not a freshman, right? Didn't you have one friend who wanted to live with you?
I think it's more an issue of them trying to play nice after having fought like cats and dogs for the last few weeks. The extremely public infighting has not made the Democrats as a whole look good. This was an effort to say, "we may not agree with each other on a few things, but either one of us would be better than the other guy." I highly doubt that either would serve as the other's VP (as pointed out above, this is particularly true of HRC).
Quote: Originally Posted by Quirk $3 ATM withdrawal fees. Get real, Chase. Unfortunately, this is becoming the norm. Bank of America around here charges $3, and so does the smaller community bank in my office building.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara A vagina is a vagina is a vagina. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780622/synopsis
Quote: Originally Posted by mongo615 I'll be the first to admit that there was hyperbole in my post--are those who act as if the endorsement of Obama by the Kennedy family is HRC's swan song willing to do the same?? I said from the beginning that I don't believe that their endorsement matters all that much--that the Kennedys' are yesterday's news, and I stand by that. It almost seems like another act of triangulation by the Clintons--let the left wing of...
^True, except Glavine's back with Atlanta now.