or Connect

Posts by JBZ

Twelve Days of Terror by Richard Fernicola, which is about the Jersey Shore shark attacks of July, 1916. A rare piece of non-fiction for me, but it's been sitting on my bookshelf for awhile. I was a big shark nerd growing up, and every now and then I like to revisit my past.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Nah, I'm not the guy you kill. I'm the guy you buy. Of course. You're (we're) a lawyer.
Quote: Originally Posted by Soph I hope trolling me helps you get over the fact that everyone thinks rainbow is your favorite color. But law firms like yours do need diversity quotas fulfilled, so I think it's great. Quote: Originally Posted by RJman I see what you did there! By asserting that I am a homersexual you are hoping I am hurt and insulted. See, with the rainbow reference, I though he was calling you a...
After reading the article, I think it's obvious the chimpanzee was angry that she kept referring to him as a "monkey." Grabbing her breast was his way of saying, "I'm an ape, you nitwit."
I asked this before, but I'm still not sure how you ended up with this guy. You're not a freshman, right? Didn't you have one friend who wanted to live with you?
Quote: Originally Posted by Quirk $3 ATM withdrawal fees. Get real, Chase. Unfortunately, this is becoming the norm. Bank of America around here charges $3, and so does the smaller community bank in my office building.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara A vagina is a vagina is a vagina. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780622/synopsis
^True, except Glavine's back with Atlanta now.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hawkeye Well, I'm glad, I finally have a reason to watch the Mets besides Pedro You're going to make Jose Reyes and David Wright cry.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman No comes off looking good in this thread, except lawyerdad. That includes me. Hey! I resemble that remark. Quote: Originally Posted by haganah I did not qualify it with an "only". I do think a lot of people jump ship because of culture. Am I wrong about that? I guess my friends that did made it up. If what I said earlier sounded absolute, that is not what I meant so hopefully you...