or Connect

Posts by JBZ

I am often fashionably late, but never stylishly late. I think that sums it up right there.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saucemaster Be honest, that's your way of saying I've got a bastard style, no real point of view, dumbed down for the masses, isn't it? You bitch! () I don't understand this comment, but I like the way you dress and stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by Soph Maybe, but how on Earth can you drive safely with your head scrunched against your shoulder, drinking a starbucks and driving with your knee. For me it's easy. I just close my eyes and hope for the best.
May I submit former Waterbury, Connecticut mayor Philip Giordano for consideration? Convicted pedophile. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Giordano
To me, it all comes down to who you think will run the system better, private companies or the government. Either way, we will be paying for it. As many have pointed out, historically, the government isn't the most efficient social program provider we have. On the other hand, healthcare costs are becoming astronomical in the private sector, with many unable to afford coverage (and others undoubtedly scaling back their lifestyles to do so). I really am on the fence...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Eric is cool, at least he was when he was a kid. His sister was smoking hot in high school. I can only go by what I see on tv (both his play and his commentaries for Fox). Perhaps "doofus" is a better term for him.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman my banker Jérôme Kerviel?
A lot of good ones so far. To that list, I'll add Jeff Kent and Eric Byrnes. Brad Penny also seems pretty douchey, as does Latrell Spreewell. I'd nominate Gary Sheffield, but I'd much rather not and wait for him to hold the inevitable press conference where he informs everyone that he's never recognized for anything and that he should obviously be considered in any discussion relating to the biggest douchebag in sports...douchebag.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Lat Pack? ring-a-ding-ding