or Connect

Posts by JBZ

I'll tell you tomorrow.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Is the show called Lost b/c that's what everyone is after every episode? Seriously, I think it's a good show but after every episode I feel like I have no clue what the fuck is going on lol. You have to just give yourself over to the creators of the series and hope that it all works out in the end. As it is, it's certainly one of the more interesting series to come along in quite some time. If the...
Johnnie Walker Red and soda or Dewar's and soda. In the summer, Beefeater gin and tonic. For some bourbon straight or on the rocks, Maker's Mark (sweeter) Knob Creek or Eagle Rare (smokier), or Buffalo Trace (a good balance between sweet and smoky).
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS I don't want to go blind before the weekend Somebody please, please, please take this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWwB5MYTr64
I am often fashionably late, but never stylishly late. I think that sums it up right there.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saucemaster Be honest, that's your way of saying I've got a bastard style, no real point of view, dumbed down for the masses, isn't it? You bitch! () I don't understand this comment, but I like the way you dress and stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by Soph Maybe, but how on Earth can you drive safely with your head scrunched against your shoulder, drinking a starbucks and driving with your knee. For me it's easy. I just close my eyes and hope for the best.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Eric is cool, at least he was when he was a kid. His sister was smoking hot in high school. I can only go by what I see on tv (both his play and his commentaries for Fox). Perhaps "doofus" is a better term for him.