Posts by worakl

Last as in number 9.
I was probably remembering € prices, which would make sense with what snake said. 
  Around 550 if I'm not mistaken?
Why the hell is my contrived explanation for my nickname in that list?    Anyway, the last bloody level from 59 -> 60 is pretty frustrating. I suck, since the gear is bad, but I don't want to spend money on level 59 gear when it's so close...
So tempted to spend all my money on a set for my monk, but I suspect they fall under the "legendaries being reworked" category, so I should really hold off... 
The entire EU server just booted everyone out with error 1, followed by error 3006, followed by error 37.   An error a day keeps Diablo away.   I want my money back... 
That girl is hawt.
I'm actually seriously considering getting the refund...  Just lump off all my stuff on a friend, get my money back, and if I ever start playing again have a debt to collect... 
I've been doing some US HC when the EU servers have been down. Add me if you want to, worakl#2366 there too.   I love HC, it just feels so much more important. I'm breaking every barrel for that extra gold.
  The Corner I would assume, based on previous posts.   I am not seeing this Ervell-sale? Edit: Now I see it, not on all things apparently.