or Connect

Posts by worakl

To clarify, here's half of an e-mail response I got once:   HEY XXXX   THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POLITE EMAIL. IT IMMEDIATLY GOT YOU ON THE TOP OF OUR LIST!   THERE’S STILL SOME OUTERWEAR AND SHIRTS LEFT IN YOUR SIZE. DO YOU HAVE SPECIFIC COLOURS IN MIND? MOSTLY ALL FABRICS ARE COTTON, BUT WE DO HAVE ONE IN WOOL AND A BLEND OF COTTON/WOOL ( SUPERSOFT!)   KIND GREETINGS   TATJANA
When she answers though, you can be sure that YOU WILL BE AWARE OF IT.
That Ervell-shirt is so good.
I like this season, but the scarf/stole game feels really weak. Not enough fuzzy alpaca.
I'm with you shah, watch-fetischism is weird.
Been looking for this ever since I bought the pants on a sample sale. Apparently missed one on Ebay a couple of months back.
I got my hidden plackets, and I really like them for the price. Fit well, quality seems at least on par with other Uniqlo-stuff, and they have this nice folded cuff for an extra detail. The green is moss green.
Can't wait to see Bene in these:  
 I read this as "nothing you've heard of before" and thought to myself "damn, sipang has gone mental".
I haven't seen any real pics of either green coats or jackets, people mostly seemed to try on the black stuff?