or Connect

Posts by worakl

What colours does the cashmere coat come in? The tiny tiny squares on the website look navy and gray, but I'm sure I've seen black as well?   Aside from that, I might pick up the shawl collar jacket, that looks great. Sweaters are too cheap to pass up as well, probably going with a mockneck.
That leather is sick.
I had a pretty bad case of sepsis a couple of weeks ago and lost a few minor hip muscles, and even though it sounds ridiculous losing the option of dressing how I want is really depressing. Currently it's all sweats and untied Roshes. Hospital steeze.
That looks less woolly than in the lookbook. 
  Man, I need this coat. Last time I got a piece of outerwear in S from Uniqlo it fit like a tent though, despite usually being between S and M.   What's the shirt-thing underneath? I can't see anything collarless listed.
I went into CE the other day after not having been there in a couple of years. I quickly remembered why. The entire 20 minutes was me looking like this:  
That coat is insane.
Bill Murray as Baloo with full music rights is gonna be 10/10.
http://www.cosstores.com/se/Men/New/Wool_apron/32936657-34950502.1#34950504   Thanks COS, just what I was looking for this fall.
 That checkered Score coat and the jade Points cardigan.