or Connect

Posts by worakl

Cheers guys. Got plenty of COS and Filippa K in Stockholm, but Stijl sounds right up my alley and the exhibition should be cool if I have time.
How does one kill half a day in Brussels? Any Schneider/Dries-sales on? SIPANG PLS.
What are those sipang-Adidas?
E3 soon!   http://i.minus.com/iKrEzh3Bl9oMr.gif   Gif too big to embed. 
 Eat at Bo De B in Barcelona, the queue is totally worth it. Also, not sure why you'd wanna go to Marseille.
 I got the same code I think, so it's not personal
This should be shown to everyone posting photos from shitty angles, so they understand the importance:  
How does the Farfetch-sale work exactly? Isn't it just a consolidation of different sites?
 This is bullshit, since the stock is the same for all customers. I mean, Corner and Mr Porter differentiating on region makes sense, because it's essentially different websites, but a Swedish shop limiting a sale to US customers? Fuck you.
Our Legacy   HOT WEEKEND For a limited time only we are offering the members of  our newsletter 20% OFF on all orders*. To receive your discount simpy enter the voucher code: HOTWEEKEND  in the coupon box at checkout. Offer ends Sunday 25th May at 23.59 CET. * Offer excludes Eau De Cologne, Splash and selected Suede items.