or Connect

Posts by worakl

I read this as "nothing you've heard of before" and thought to myself "damn, sipang has gone mental".
I haven't seen any real pics of either green coats or jackets, people mostly seemed to try on the black stuff?
 Making me regret not picking up the coat now. Good to hear the quality was shit. 
I'm... actually passing on everything having seen better pics. The mock neck is way thinner than I was expecting.   Edit: Screw it, white and green hidden placket shirts ordered because that's usually hard to find.
 Green and black... shit.
I liked the idea of transparent ankle boots.
 Digitally-savvy design students are questioning the omnipresence of athleisure in a post-luxury economy. And the industry is on the same page. As if. 
What colours does the cashmere coat come in? The tiny tiny squares on the website look navy and gray, but I'm sure I've seen black as well?   Aside from that, I might pick up the shawl collar jacket, that looks great. Sweaters are too cheap to pass up as well, probably going with a mockneck.
That leather is sick.
I had a pretty bad case of sepsis a couple of weeks ago and lost a few minor hip muscles, and even though it sounds ridiculous losing the option of dressing how I want is really depressing. Currently it's all sweats and untied Roshes. Hospital steeze.