or Connect

Posts by abrocketsfan

FYI the check pattern on H (rust w/ blue windowpane) is about 2"x2.5" apart
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Are you doing a bit of reverse psychology or negative reinforcement on that one? The orange one is an abomination . I am basically trying to narrow a selection of swatches that I've found interesting. Based on this feedback, I will ultimately choose 3-4. I should add that I have no sportscoats at this point, so if there is a glaring hole in this set of swatches, that would be good to know. I have a...
They are all for sportcoats, except the mid-grey flannel (F), which I would make a suit out of. If there is a fabric that you like but do not see as a sportscoat, I'd appreciate that advice.
OK Let me adjust this to a poll. I'd like to hear from to regarding the fabric you like the least Please pick the one (or more) that you like the least... thank you! FYI I am 5'7" with a dark brown complexion, if that affects choices any... ***************************** A Worsted Alsport 7604 B Worsted Alsport 7615 C Glorious Twelfth 25306 D Worsted Alsport 7630 E Glenroyal 42004 F Woolen Flannel 39181 G Hartwist 32014 H Glenroyal 42026 I ...
Anyone? Maybe I should have asked mafoo to post this for me lol ...
Please see the new thread to pick: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=149379
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW + 2! That's twice I missed out on those Office Pants! +3
Brand new pair of desert twill khaki pants. Bought these and decided not to keep them. Price: $60 shipped in the USA Pics available soon...
Great first post; I'm afraid most of us can at best make educated guesses here. For those more close to the industry, they may not want to share, but who knows...
The prices are steep for me but the ties are beautiful!