or Connect

Posts by abrocketsfan

Anyone know if Tom Ford or Hermes are having a sale at all?
I am in the LA / OC area for two days and needed to compile a list of shops to look at. I am interested in the stores like Brooks brothers, bottega veneta, cucinelli, and others that are highly regarded here on the board. In particular I'd like to visit stores that may be "exclusive" to the big cities (NYC, LA,etc) Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by comrade You're having a suit/jacket made in the Bay Area? Where? Actually the suit/jackets will be made by GetSmart's Thick as Thieves ... but I will be getting some fabrics and buttons to him ...
Harrisons Moonbeam? Minnis Fresco?
Added another fabric w/ pics
2.5m of the following fabrics: Harrisons Moonbeam $245 shipped Porter & Harding Hartwist $225 shipped Thanks!
Enough for a sportcoat... Here's the swatch from AndrewRogers: Asking $200 shipped within the US... Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Dude, this is StyleForum. Everything is a let down. I believe this was the 5000th post
Quote: Originally Posted by abrocketsfan +1 Does anybody know if the J Crew collaboration is slimmer or in any way different than the other Barbour Bedale? Has anyone tried on both? Called the J Crew store and confirmed that there is no difference in fit.