or Connect

Posts by abrocketsfan

Is the men's sale any better in-store as compared to online? Better = larger mark-downs or better selection
What about these from To Boot?
Does anyone have details on a post-Christmas sale @ Neiman Marcus or neimanmarcus.com? Looking to pick up a sweater or two, thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Thought I'd revive this since it will be very useful in the coming week or two. Any one have the 411 on the following? Sak's: Can someone confirm a sale on the 26th. Isn't there extra 40% or so from 8am - 12? John Lobb: EG: Can we expect this Saks sale online as well?
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC Barneys, NM or Saks? The shouldn't need to fax something, that's wierd. The faxing problem was at Gucci; they called the store and then faxed over my sales form. I think they either just put it away or didn't want to fulfill it. Either way, I wasn't too happy; I thought they should have had it processed the same day. The second episode was while shopping online @ Bottega Veneta; I ordered a size...
Just sharing a tale which happened twice to me this week: So like many of you I set my eyes on fine leather shoes and cashmere sweaters and yearn for the day these items go on sale. Episode 1 is at a certain high-end store in Union Square (San Fran) I find a fashionable jacket that I really like, and the associate informs me that a size 46 is available at their Beverley Hills store. We confirm it, and I fill out their sales form, which is faxed over as I leave. Fast...
I'm interested in a particular pair of JM Weston boots but was curious if the store regularly has sales.... Here is the boot: http://jmweston.com/home.html#en/1-1/-0/6/145 I know there are quite a few shoe shoppers here and quite a few NYC residents; anyone know what the JM Weston store's sale schedule looks like? Should I wait for a sale on this item or is this one brand that "never goes on sale" (I was told by a Saks associate that these shoes don't but I don't...
While that may be true, do you think a store would special order a 36Short for me if they don't carry it? The Prada store recommended I go to the M2M route, which would be unnecessary if they could just order it in.
That's a solid suggestion! The only problem is they do not have the more trendy style, such as a 2 button suit with narrow lapels and a lower gorge. ... their stuff is pretty classic, but good to keep in mind and definitely priced right...
In my recent trips to department stores I've noticed that many of the ready to wear suit makers do not carry 36S, or in some cases they do not have Short suits at all. I wanted to see if people can offer some brands that do make a 36S. I'm looking for a slimmer suit with high armholes and narrow lapels, sort of like a RL Black Label suit (RLBL is an example of a store that doesn't seem to carry Shorts). I specifically spoke to a Prada rep and he offered a M2M program...