or Connect

Posts by abrocketsfan

OK I removed three shoes which are no longer in the running, unfortunately, there are two new ones in the running Please rank!
Yes I am considering the Wellands at the sale price, but I my list goes: 4 5 2 1 3 So the wellands are third in line behind the Lobb's and Santoni's, but the Wellands are on sale at a great price. Anyone know if I can expect this price on the Lobb's later on?
1. John Lobb Chapel (Black) 2. John Lobb Bourne (Black) 3. Edward Green Ashby (Black) 4. John Lobb Scotney (Black) 5. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'm curious to see which style you shoe aficianados like most, especially considering I am looking to purchase this shoe in black calf. Please include the choice # in your response, thanks!
I'm thinking of purchasing Loake Dean's in black: Anyone seen these in person? Can anyone comment on the leather quality, overall construction, or the way it looks in person? I was originally interested in a pair of John Lobb Scotney's, but I'm trying to go for a more inexpensive shoe in black for now so I can get another pair in brown later in the year. Thanks for the comments!
$599.79 to be exact. They have a sale going on, so if you're looking to make a big-ticket purchase, you can save $50 this way, thanks.
Is the men's sale any better in-store as compared to online? Better = larger mark-downs or better selection
What about these from To Boot?
Does anyone have details on a post-Christmas sale @ Neiman Marcus or neimanmarcus.com? Looking to pick up a sweater or two, thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Thought I'd revive this since it will be very useful in the coming week or two. Any one have the 411 on the following? Sak's: Can someone confirm a sale on the 26th. Isn't there extra 40% or so from 8am - 12? John Lobb: EG: Can we expect this Saks sale online as well?
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC Barneys, NM or Saks? The shouldn't need to fax something, that's wierd. The faxing problem was at Gucci; they called the store and then faxed over my sales form. I think they either just put it away or didn't want to fulfill it. Either way, I wasn't too happy; I thought they should have had it processed the same day. The second episode was while shopping online @ Bottega Veneta; I ordered a size...