or Connect

Posts by abrocketsfan

I decided to quickly iron out a few creases in my linen/cotton pocket square (white) and ironed it directly over a cheap synthetic (low pile) carpet .... Well it took about 10 seconds to realize that the heat was burning the carpet and of course some of the carpet residue stuck to the white pocket square I watched it with soap and water and tried to scratch off most of the carpet residue but I wanted to check if there was a way to get it all off Any...
I inquired about this some months back (10/2009) and they did not offer this service (sending your own fabric)
Added GAP leather jacket
All three fabrics $210 shipped now.
You can subtract $5 from everything ... all reasonable offers entertained..
X-post from MC... Prices don't include shipping but all reasonable offers will be considered 1. Dior B33 sneakers (black) sz 42 / US9 - $200 2. Dior Raw Indigo jeans sz 29 MIJ - ** SOLD ** 3. Tim Hamilton chunky heather grey turtleneck sweater (detachable turtleneck) - Small $240 4. Miharayasuhiro white shirt / vest (Small) $150 5. Express heather grey V-neck vest (small) $5 6. Club Monaco cashmere turtlneck sweater, heather grey (Small) $30 7. Old...
Prices don't include shipping but all reasonable offers will be considered 1. Dior B33 sneakers (black) sz 42 / US9 - $200 2. Dior Raw Indigo jeans sz 29 MIJ - SOLD 3. Tim Hamilton chunky heather grey turtleneck sweater (detachable turtleneck) - Small $240 4. Miharayasuhiro white shirt / vest (Small) $150 5. Express heather grey V-neck vest (small) $5 6. Club Monaco cashmere turtlneck sweater, heather grey (Small) $30 7. Old Navy V-neck sweater (navy...
Agreed, the look in the photograph is perfect
Quote: Originally Posted by IBJanky Is it just me or are his shirt sleeves and jacket sleeves just seem a tad too short? I feel like both should be at least 1" longer myke Yeah I think the shirt sleeves and jacket sleeves are largely to blame here ... if both were about 3/4"-1" longer then you'd have a fairly well-fitting suit ... whether it could stand to be cut a bit longer is personal preference but the length isn't a major detraction IMO...
I've been happy with Jos A Bank's over the calf socks which were recently 50% off ... $9 for OTC patterned socks and the quality/feel is great, too.