or Connect

Posts by abrocketsfan

Gustin #72 Grey Silk, size 31, slim, unhemmed, never worn - $100 Gustin #96 Japan GreyID, size 32, slim, unhemmed, never worn - $80 Gustin #106 The Summerweight, size 32, unheeded, worn once - $70 APC New Standard, raw black, never worn, size 30 - $90 Mabitex navy chinos, 40 otto, size 32, unhemmed, never worn - $80 JCrew urban slim 30Lx30W linen/cotton pants - $30 (worn 10+ times) APC Rescue, size 29, hemmed to 28.5" - $40 (worn 10+ times) APC New Standard, size...
Common Projects court low shoes - $120 Model 1917 0506 Size 41, but they run large as you may know, so they are a better fit for a US9 Well worn as you can see, but still in wearable condition. Take it to a cobbler to redo the sole and stitching and enjoy! Dior Homme B33 sneakers (Hedi Slimane 2007) - $350 Excellent condition, size EU42 Danner Stumptown Mtn Trail Lotus Isle boots - $190 US8.5, come with box, extra laces, etc Adidas x Yohji Yamamoto Y-3 sandals -...
Common Projects court low shoes - $120 Dior Homme B33 sneakers (Hedi Slimane 2007) - $350 Danner Stumptown Mtn Trail Lotus Isle boots - $190 Adidas x Yohji Yamamoto Y-3 sandals - $80
Crocket & Jones (made for Richard James) unlined suede loafers - $260 Dark brown suede UK8E but fits like a US9 or US9.5 since it's unlined suede. I had them resolved 2 years ago, upper looks excellent Come with C&J shoe bags Trickers Piccadilly snuff suede brogue shoes - $220 Part of their St. James collection, color is snuff suede UK8.5E which fits like a US9/EU42 Danner Stumptown Mtn Trail Lotus Isle boots - $190 US8.5, fits more like a 9. Come with additional...
I need help identifying these black trainers as well, thanks
I ended up with some loose buttons on my Barba dress shirt and took a moment to redo them last night. One thing I noticed was how fine the sewing thread on the original buttons was compared to the cotton thread I was using to sew them back on. A bit of a detail to be sure, but you can really tell when you study the shank and even the visible threads that hold the button in place. Can anyone share where they buy high quality threads for basic repair work? Tailors, would...
I've got a few shirts that are size 15.5/39 and I typically wear a 15/38; the sleeves are about an inch long, naturally, as well Washing on hot and drying on medium heat for a bit longer than necessary; is it worth a try? The shirts haven't been washed, and I only need them to get a bit smaller... nothing dramatic
I'm looking to replace my 5-drawer dresser (tallboy) with something a bit more interesting. It turns out I know a bit more about chairs and what not but nothing about dressers, where I'm basically looking at stuff at Restoration Hardware, etc. Would like to expand my horizons and get some inspiration from folks here if you have some ideas. Thanks
PMed yesterday with a list of items
Sent a PM some days back but haven't heard back