or Connect

Posts by freedom_fries

like the others said, sales experience is important. if you're going part-time and have a flexible schedule (i.e. you can work evenings, weekends and holidays), i would bet that just being good-looking and personable can get you a job in a place like RL or NM.
i think it depends on the situation and the subjects. in interviews, i am generally impressed by someone who has had enough interest in a subject other than their major to fulfill the minor requirements in it. i think if your field does not require any flexibility in intellectual ventures this is probably less important.
i disagree with your first statement. a minor means usually that you took enough of that class for a major, but did not fulfill the other requirements. i majored in a social science, and minored in biology, which required only one fewer bio course than a major if i remember correctly. if i had taken two more chemistry classes, i would have had a bio major as well.i think in the united states the minor track lets you get relatively in-depth into a subject not related to...
did you have to tanya harding her to get her home? i used to have to walk tons in dress shoes, but the poor shoes soaked up nearly all of that. you could go the civil servant route and get eccos
i will admit you have some of the most amusing posts on here.but for serious, try wearing band-aids over the heel spots for awhile (i get something similar but only after a few days into a backpacking trip) , and do see a doctor about the toe because that looks like a fungal infection.also why wear thong sandals when you can wear camo-crocs?
ah, i love my tenzing (i suppose it was the precursor to the mallory, but looks practically identical) and it does get better with wear. also it should fit a bit larger to accommodate some layering. but with a sweater and the mallory vest that jacket can take some seriously cold weather.
this is classic - you can't catch a break can you.moral of the story is to never shit at work again.
+1.also i've not been around long enough to know ctp's illustrated history, but if they're all like this i really hope he continues posting.
oh yes. oh god yes.
you just need to unbutton one more button and you'll be good to go.excellent suit.