or Connect

Posts by freedom_fries

many thanks!
could anyone update this - i.e. cobbler(s) in vienna?
diamond collar stays
wow. well this is exactly what i was thinking of doing. i somewhat recently moved from a job at a private sector firm in which money was more or less no object regarding travel to one at a non-profit organization at which every dollar spent on travel is one that cannot be spent on our objectives. i still have to travel quite a lot, but i cut as many corners as possible - which means business class is out. thus the benefits are that much greater.that is quite impressive...
short answer: when the activity results in externalities.
most of my bits are pretty old. more recent than that, even:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/foursqwar-foursquare-goes/id392517125?mt=8
everyone citing his likeability problem is right - it's his biggest problem and the one that i think removes him from the group of plausible candidates.
ugh. ok, you've been waiting for it, the story behind my out-of-date and tragically no-longer-hilarious SF handle, so here it goes:i did design the name to annoy people, but not in the way you have assumed and not for style forum. it was for a dumb iphone game in which one can attack and take over other peoples' territory on a google maps overlay. at this time the company i worked for was doing dilligence for an investment in the developer. the developer and most of the...
i didn't "design" my username to do anything but be hilarious, which it undeniably is.are you insulted by someone poking fun at the freedom fries fracas of 2003? i think even those responsible would laugh about it now.
i don't know how many restaurants changed french fries to freedom fries, but the house cafeteria did (also freedom toast made it onto the menu. not sure about freedom-pressed coffee or freedom vanilla ice cream). that, btw, was a truly worthwhile use of congress time. not sure how ironic it is that that is my username.