or Connect

Posts by freedom_fries

i'd be in.
what is a cream cheese cake? sounds pretty filthy.
i just always tell people i got things at wal mart.
today in unintentional dongs...
no it's more of a hook, with a receptacle on the other side. i can't close it while wearing the jacket - it was made for someone with a pencil neck.
anyways what is it called when there is no tab? i have a tweed jacket from nigel cabourn with a latch there but no tab or button.
https://www.google.com/search?q=tab+collar&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=eod&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=sJiyTtfpLJDwsgbshfiQBA&ved=0CEgQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=661&sei=%20u5iyTpnsApDwsgbshfiQBA bam
and if i ever were to buy a fully-rigid it sure as shit wouldn't be an intense.
i do not understand this trend at all. i rode a fully rigid bike for years, back when suspension was too expensive/heavy/shitty to be practical. it sucked. now full suspension bikes are lighter and more nimble than practically any fully rigids from 15 years ago.
zero again today. still recovering from a mountain bike mishap. am i the only one here who runs ad-hoc intervals of varying length depending on whether a particularly rad chorus comes on the ipod? anybody else jump over things (park benches, trash cans, small children, etc.) to add a bit of steeplechase action?