or Connect

Posts by freedom_fries

diamond collar stays
wow. well this is exactly what i was thinking of doing. i somewhat recently moved from a job at a private sector firm in which money was more or less no object regarding travel to one at a non-profit organization at which every dollar spent on travel is one that cannot be spent on our objectives. i still have to travel quite a lot, but i cut as many corners as possible - which means business class is out. thus the benefits are that much greater.that is quite impressive...
short answer: when the activity results in externalities.
most of my bits are pretty old. more recent than that, even:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/foursqwar-foursquare-goes/id392517125?mt=8
everyone citing his likeability problem is right - it's his biggest problem and the one that i think removes him from the group of plausible candidates.
ugh. ok, you've been waiting for it, the story behind my out-of-date and tragically no-longer-hilarious SF handle, so here it goes:i did design the name to annoy people, but not in the way you have assumed and not for style forum. it was for a dumb iphone game in which one can attack and take over other peoples' territory on a google maps overlay. at this time the company i worked for was doing dilligence for an investment in the developer. the developer and most of the...
i didn't "design" my username to do anything but be hilarious, which it undeniably is.are you insulted by someone poking fun at the freedom fries fracas of 2003? i think even those responsible would laugh about it now.
i don't know how many restaurants changed french fries to freedom fries, but the house cafeteria did (also freedom toast made it onto the menu. not sure about freedom-pressed coffee or freedom vanilla ice cream). that, btw, was a truly worthwhile use of congress time. not sure how ironic it is that that is my username.
it should be quite obvious: i'm getting that you used an inane title in order to be inflammatory, before using a quote that essentially invalidated it. that is, unless obama is sitting up late every night checking every recommendation that comes out of every federal agency to make sure it's kosher, which i doubt.as with the "christmas tree tax", this is a non-story designed to keep stoking mindless republican outrage about the president while distracting them from their...
did you read your own post?