or Connect

Posts by freedom_fries

i think the trump-brexit comparison is lazy and misguided, other than that racism and ignorance have been the two driving forces behind both phenomena.
it is indeed the first time ever, according to them. unfortunately, the venn diagram of FP readers and probable trump voters is approx as follows: o o
former senator/secretary of state ~ real-estate scion turned reality tv star in terms of qualifications to be potus. ok.
this is truly a game-changer
this is the reason i don't ship to the EU from US - more than the cost, it's the totally unpredictable experience. In on instance all went well - package delivered and duty paid to the postman upon delivery based on declared value, but other times i've found myself on expeditions to customs centres in the suburbs manned by kafkaesque bureaucrats that would put american motor vehicles department employees to shame.i am lucky in that i still have access to a US address and...
photos? where did you get the suit, and did someone already attempt to get pants let out or did your tailor just look at them and tell you it ain't happening?
quick question: i quite like these beltless tenero suit trousers, but the side adjusters seem not to really work (they don't hold). i always have trousers taken in and these are no exception, but i suppose the tailor left a bit of room to accommodate the adjusters. is there a trick to improving their hold, or do i just need to get them taken in again? [[SPOILER]]
thanks! tenero makes sense, although it's a 2-btn so was thrown off.
sorry, i meant which fit is the trunk suit. i did manage to figure out that the bloomingdales is balthazar...