or Connect

Posts by freedom_fries

Also, the 10 refers to the absolute youngest of the casks in the blend, so you could theoretically have something that's 80 percent 17 and 20 percent 10 and it would still need to be called a 10.I actually think the no-age-statement taliskers are better than the 10, but they can't charge as much because the youngest element is probably around 7 years old rather than 10 (which doesn't mean it isn't better).Also, different casks require different amounts of time in them to...
I would try the Talisker Storm rather than the 10 - it's a smoother scotch for the price than the 10.
Peat and Salt is All You Need Talisker 18 is my favorite .. .. .. .. Standard go-tos are now Talisker Storm (NAS), Coal Ila 12. There's a place around here that has Benriach Curiositas 10 for super-cheap, so I always have one of those. I used to buy more Springbank but they've become over-priced where I live - I still love me a 15. Same with Ardbeg. I also enjoy Lagavulin, Jura makes some nice ones for the price as well. I generaly don't like Highlands, although I had a...
hey I just checked their return policy and it seems you guys are right - I was basing my sell on the fact that it asks to please try on the shirts before washing to ensure fit. even if they only give me a credit I'm fine with that!
Hey, thanks for the reply - I'll check with them! I'm a pretty regular customer as I'm hard on my shirts, so maybe they'll do a guy a favor.
although that last one was a stinker. beggars can't be choosers, I suppose. where did you thrift that suit, if i may ask?
very nice. send my greetings to hennes..
very nice. send my greetings to hennes..
this is the crux of the entire thread and it didn't seem to really get answered - namely whether or not a really high-quality double sole will keep your feet dry in heavy rain and other wintry weather, and if so whether it will then last as long as a high-quality rubber or dainite while doing so. i have never in my life experienced foot odor or fungus or anything (knock on wood), so this is not my greatest concern.
i just saw this tie at an outlet last week, if you have one near you. €90 is what they're going for i believe.