or Connect

Posts by freedom_fries

i've walked past jungmann & neffe a million times and never gone in - is there a schedule one can find for the visiting tailors? i have seen a few suits from the primary house tailor and the style is not quite what i'm looking for.
Vienna is as we all know famous for schnitzel, schubert, shoes, and perhaps some other sh/sch words. I haven't seen anything here on the dusty old place for awhile, so a refresh post. I've been wondering, also, if there are any good suiting tailors that might fall somewhere between the clearly heinous rotknopf (http://rotknopf.at/), and places like Knize and Niedersuesz? I had a very nice telephone conversation the other day with Johanna Kastner, but at EUR 3200 for a...
i would have said the SC looks slightly too wide in the shoulders, but i think it's the posture. assuming the SC is correctly sized, the jacket overtop does not look at all oversized.
very nice - also interested in the jeans. i recently got a pair of simon miller that look very similar.
any suggestions? i've heard quite a bit about the scene, but haven't really considered bespoke shoes too seriously as it's generally quite easy for me to find very comfortable shoes in normal sizing. the only person i know who has bespoke shoes purchased two pairs at scheer for an ungodly amount, but claims it's more than worth the price because he has some foot size/arch and leg-length issues that make off the rack shoes physically painful..
i'm based in vienna - some very excellent tailors here, but very expensive.
marcusmalmborg.com is what everyone is raving about above, and is EU (Stockholm), so should be a similar e-commerce experience to mr porter. not so sure about the level of stock - already sold out of the suit i was eying in my size and it's only been live a few days.
this looks really nice: the whole ensemble of course, but especially the suit - i wish there was a tailor in my town that could make a suit like this for under 5K...
comments like this and worse, usually in absurd foxnews soundbites or memes but still often in mystifyingly inane blurbs like the above, which are hardly more productive, have demonstrated to me beyond a doubt that a large part of the american populace is irreconcilably and irredeemably ignorant, hateful, misogynistic and very likely racist. clinton was incorrect about the basket of deplorables only inasmuch as she vastly underestimated its size.
i too love the side-tabs, except mine never hold for more than 30 seconds. is there a trick to this or should I just sew them a bit tighter? also: very excited about malmborg - really excellent work in the site design and execution, and look forward to ordering.