or Connect

Posts by freedom_fries

this is the reason i don't ship to the EU from US - more than the cost, it's the totally unpredictable experience. In on instance all went well - package delivered and duty paid to the postman upon delivery based on declared value, but other times i've found myself on expeditions to customs centres in the suburbs manned by kafkaesque bureaucrats that would put american motor vehicles department employees to shame.i am lucky in that i still have access to a US address and...
photos? where did you get the suit, and did someone already attempt to get pants let out or did your tailor just look at them and tell you it ain't happening?
yes
quick question: i quite like these beltless tenero suit trousers, but the side adjusters seem not to really work (they don't hold). i always have trousers taken in and these are no exception, but i suppose the tailor left a bit of room to accommodate the adjusters. is there a trick to improving their hold, or do i just need to get them taken in again? [[SPOILER]]
thanks! tenero makes sense, although it's a 2-btn so was thrown off.
sorry, i meant which fit is the trunk suit. i did manage to figure out that the bloomingdales is balthazar...
so nobody has responded to my super well-researched question about how bloomingdales compares to random other shop... j/k, so after reading through all these fits i still can't figure out which one is this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BEv3NAHvTeY/ or slideshow: http://www.trunkclothiers.com/journal/index.php/eidos-napoli-ss16-at-trunk as i recently procured this suit on a whim and it fit so well i immediately ordered one of those bloomingdales ones (for a frankly...
hard to say - i'm not at all scientific about fits, but notice i do well with EU52 out of italy in general - caruso, boglioli, RLBL, etc. one thing that is always a bit off is the shoulder; i always have shoulder dimples (although usually only on one side). i got an eidos suit from trunk, and it's so far my best-fitting suit, so i'm hoping the shoulder/drape or whatever one calls it will be similar. one day i will invest in a bespoke suit and make sure to follow the...
ah - for some reason i figured all the suits would have more or less the same fits. if i were to purchase an eidos suit from trunk clothiers, for example, how would it compare to the bloomingdales suits? i took advantage of the sale to snag one, but won't even see it until the end of december, and am wondering if i can assume the fits will be similar...
glenfarcas 12but then again, i would never spend my own money on macallan of any vintage.