or Connect

Posts by calogero

Not a fan of most of the footwear in this thread, but those are some sexy shoe trees.
Fantastic.
Yeah, I e-mailed the manufacturer a few days ago - no response as yet. I figured someone on SF must have experience treating nonstandard shoes such as these.
Hi all, I recently bought a kind-of unique pair of leather shoes, and I'm seeking assistance in how to treat and care for them. Below are a couple of pics: As you can see, each central 'scale' is patent leather, while its 'border' is a soft material which seems like a cloth, but may be suede. I understand that good leather shoe care generally consists of cleaning, conditioning, polishing and weatherproofing; however, I'm not sure what these processes would do to a...
Aussie members: I'm selling a brand new, Nudie® 'Billy' 100% leather jacket (R.R.P. AU$800). Size Medium (M), Cognac colour. Click here for the eBay listing - only 24 hours left!
Nudie® 'Billy' Genuine Leather Jacket Only 24 hours left! Brand new Nudie® 'Billy' leather jacket (R.R.P. $800). Size Medium (M), Cognac colour. Shipping worldwide. Click here for the eBay listing.
Nudie® 'Billy' Genuine Leather Jacket Hi all. I'm selling one brand new with tags, never-worn Nudie® 'Billy' leather jacket (R.R.P. $800). Size Medium (M), Cognac colour. Shipping worldwide. Click here for the eBay listing.
Hi all, Excuse the ignorance, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to list an item in the Buying and Selling area of the site. Is there something obvious here, or do only certain members have access to the classifieds? Cheers.
That fabric is hideous! I really cannot fathom how some of you find abominations such as the above even mildly aesthetically pleasing. It looks like something my grandpa would have worn. Vomit.
...you people might mean 'Zegna'.