or Connect

Posts by JurassicJon

Thanks for the pointers. And sorry for writing "wait" instead of "weight" in the topic title. I'm not braindead...honestly...
I've gained a lot of weight over the winter and I need to get built again. What's the best way to lose weight fast? I'm a naturally athletic guy, so I should be able to get in shape as easy if not easier than the average person. I just broke up with my girlfriend of two years (no need to worry, we're still dating...just nothing serious), so I need to get myself up to peak physical shape now that I'm back on the market. I know most of you probably don't care but I'm a guy...
...and boy is it a ladies magnet. Seriously, I've never received so many compliments on the way I smell in my whole life (and I've always worn decent scents: RL Romance, Burberry London, CK Truth). Does anyone else wear this scent or does anyone have opinions on it? I'm happy with my purchase and just thought I'd share...
Wow...me like...
I've worn Birkenstock clogs for about 5 years now, and I think it's time for a change now that I'm about to leave high school. For one, the clogs last like 6 months tops. I go sockless and they deteriorate. Two, they aren't that attractive now that I think about it, though they do have a simple charm. And three, for some reason they are starting to hurt my feet, which completely nullifies the purpose of the shoes. Now, sneakers look like sh.t on me. Especially with my...
So, what are your thoughts on Ben Silver clothing? I like the "preppy" look of the pieces but for some reason I get a mental image of a J. Crew or L.L. Bean catalogue every time I flip through the B-S catalogue. So what's the actual quality like? Also, what are your thoughts on Bill's khakis, a brand endorsed and sold by B-S?
What toothpaste do you use, whitening or not? I use Arm & Hammer Advance Whitening and it's great...
What are your opinions on RL's Purple Label line? In all honesty, I haven't seen one piece of clothing that I wouldn't wear in the entire line: suits, shirts, ties, coats, blazers, pants, and casual wear...it's all gorgeous. What are your thoughts?