or Connect

Posts by JurassicJon

I own a Tag Huer Monaco Le Mans replica and an Omega Seamaster silver. I love both and wear both on a regular basis. I think my favourite watches would be Pateks, but they are WAY out of my league as of right now...
Another thing...the salesperson said that they took their Original Penguin stuff from "Barneys Co-op" stock. What is Barneys Co-op?
Ken: I can see where you're coming from but you have nothing to worry about. I understand the concept of money, and I wouldn't be spending it if I needed it. And as for college, my parents are paying for very little of it as I pretty much received a full ride due to my writing talents. Also, I'm only going for my liberal arts degree as I pretty much have some amazing writing gigs in the can, and, to tell you the truth, it's all about talent in the writing world. A degree...
Hi, I'm taking a trip to NYC this weekend to visit my cousin before I head off to college. I've never been to Barney's and my cousin swears by this place, and insists that we go. Sooo...I'm excited as it's supposed to be a great shop, but I don't really know what I'm getting into. What would you recommend I check out while I'm there? Keep in mind I'm 18, and often wear polos (RL Polo, Lacoste) and collared, button-ups (RL Purple Label, Paul Smith) with jeans (pretty much...
Wow...considering I am a lot younger than most of you (18), my list will look quite different from what most of you have replied: Sneakers: I don't wear them that often, but for some reason I am attracted to sneakers. Though they don't cost that much (my most expensive is a pair of America's Cup Pradas, which were about $200 more than my next most expensive pair), it's kinda' a waste of money considering I wear sneakers like once a month. I usually wear Birkenstock clogs...
Have you seen the newest issue? To put it plainly, Johnny Knoxville is on the cover and the clothing inside the mag reminds of of trash Ashton Kutcher wears. Esquire, here I come...
...and how do Buffalo, Diesel, Levi's, and Lucky compare to each other?
This may sound like a weird question but the only time I wear sport shoes is when I'm playing tennis. But recently I decided to buy a sweet pair of white Pumas to wear with a casual outfit of a shirt and jeans. What colour socks should I wear with them and what are some good brands?
What are your opinions on Moreschi leathergoods (wallets, belts, shoes)?
I'm eyeing some white America's Cup sneakers and I was just wondering if anyone had thoughts on them. Good looking sneakers...