or Connect

Posts by JurassicJon

Just like to say "Hi" to all. It's been awhile since I've been here. Before I start, I'd like to say I'm not a bad person, and have never done anything illegal up to this point, outside of speeding in my car. I'm upper-middle class, 19 years old and work really, really hard in college and my opticianary work. But I screwed up royally... See, my friend and I were bored so we needed something exciting to do. We decided to go to Wal-Mart (a store I hadn't gone to in years),...
*sigh* I don't talk unless I know of which i speak... http://icr.dethkillers.org/
No, it's real. The bike clubs even have an official website I believe, which you can link to through the clothing site. My cousin lives in the area and said he's familiar with the Innercity Raiders or whatever they're called. But yeah, I need a place to get this stuff online because I live in VA...
I dunno' how many of you are familiar with this label, but it's based on the alliance of two of NY's biggest and baddest motorcycle gangs, and the clothing has been featured in GQ several times. Well, in the newest issue they have a great belt and direct you to the company website. Well, I went there and all they have is T's. Anyone know where I can find ICRvs.DethKillers accessories also?
I've seen this look several times and wouldn't mind trying it as I have a plethora of ties I never wear. Anyone know how to tie and/or wrap it? Any suggestions would be appreciated...thanks...
I'm interested in getting a few but I'm curious is to if they actually fit better...
Does anyone here where this? I just bought a smaller bottle of the cologne and though it's pretty much the polar opposite of what I wear now (Dior Higher) it's a great scent, and it'll probably be my new night/winter scent. Great stuff...
Purple Label is so Gatsby...
I recently bought some Original Penguin stuff from Barney's and they said that this came from the stock at Barney's Co-Op, another store. What is Barney's Co-Op? Is it nice and what's it all about?
I just bought several pairs of Paper Denim on a recent shopping excursion...they are majestic. They have many different fits though they tend to lean towards straight leg, and the washes are ingenious. Best money I've ever spent on jeans...