or Connect

Posts by jwjp

Here
Thanks dwyhajlo, that's really helpful.
I think that would be S/S 2008:- E = été = summer
Good read. It's interesting to hear his thoughts on his use of all-black. I wonder if he'll branch away from that at all after a few releases. I would hope so, considering how well he uses colour in his illustration
LOLWell I think I'm unaware of a lot of historical context, but I was left with a lot of unanswered questions. I enjoyed the scenes with the Rolling Stones, that was a really neat insight to the recording process. But what were the voice-overs? Were they relevant at all? "All about Eve"? Who was she? I can appreciate the "meta-ness" of filming a documentary team in a documentary style, and I can appreciate the stylistic choices of the woods and the yes and no answers, but...
Count me in
Not entirely sure what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't that
loving the party pack so far
Well I've managed to download it in full, and it seems to be working so far, so it might just be a problem on your end. Either way, it's probably worth deleting Little Odessa from the shared folder now, since I don't think the minimum Dropbox size of 2GB is capacious enough for more than two films, and most people will have seen/copied it by now
you can unsubscribe from the emails, it takes 20 seconds